Where to buy a high output alternator?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TeflonDonSubKing

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys, this is my first post so feel free to have at me. I'm looking for some advice on upgrading my current system. I have a 2016 Honda Civic Ex-t with the 1.5l turbo. Right now I'm running stock alternator and I have a 1200w amp running 2-12's in a box. And then another 4 channel 1200w amp running mids and tweeters. I did all the install myself with skar audio products.

I was looking upgrading the subs and obviously the amp for them. My only problem is, I can't seem to find a place anywhere that can build a high output alternator that can bolt on to my car. I'm not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong places online or if it's just because no one builds them anymore, or some other reason. If anyone has any expierence with buying and sizing aftermarket alternators, any info would be greatly appreciated.

My goal for the new amp is about 6000w 2 3000w 12 inch subs

So total system size would be 7200w between both amps. I'm pretty certain I would need a new alternator to power all that but maybe I'm wrong and if I am if you guys could let me know that would be awesome.

Sorry for the long winded read. Once again it's my first post, so if this is in the wrong section or something my apologies. Any help anyone could provide its greatly appreciated.

Thanks I will look into them to see if they can help.

Just some additional information I forgot. I am only running half the outputs on the 1200w amp for mids and highs, so that's closer to 600w peak.

Also looking for recommendations for a 6000w monoblock to power the new subs.
Id give these guys a call to see if they have something for you?

Thanks I will look into them to see if they can help.

Just some additional information I forgot. I am only running half the outputs on the 1200w amp for mids and highs, so that's closer to 600w peak.

Also looking for recommendations for a 6000w monoblock to power the new subs.
What Subs? And how many?

There are going to be quite a few Black Friday Sales going on to maybe pick up some great deals on some gear.. and maybe even wait until Christmas Sales or Year End Sales? If you have the patience

Fill this out at Apex HO Alts here:

Nicholas Stark is the guy that handles the request and he's awesome! ,These guys are reasonable and very helpful!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...