Jbl Ag6000

Participant count
  • Participant list

djjdnap
10+ year member

FreakyFreaks ofall Freaks
indy-nap-lis
man 6000$ just for one amp. But you know 6000 wats rms aiont nothing to play wit. I'ma wait till it goes on ebay or the price dropps a few stacks. first. I could buy a car for 6000$ though. thats not even including the new speakers that are coming out that can hold that amount of wattage. thats probly another 2000$

Ahhh, the famous JBL/Crown. It will be a while before you see it on ebay, and if you do, it will probably be for around 5000. Seriously, nobody needs an amp that darn big, but it still looks good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well dam I know that but don't ruin my hopes. Well if I get the money which I should by the time I graduate, class of 04. but It depends on if I get a job or my music that I makes takes off, I make beats and if I start sellin them I should have the money in no time couse prices for beats range from 10-1000 dollas and that is alot of dam money for somethin that toook me about an hour or so long to make.

But Yes I do need an amp that dam bigwhy I don't really know, but if I ever get tired of it you shall see it on ebay .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.