What Did You Buy Today

It will be a minute. I have to use fiberglass, and it is a little too cold for that right now. I will post it.
Sure man.. No rush! Im at the stage of Moving and be trying to Re-Install my System back to where I want it. Prob happen this Summer? By the end of Fall next year. Im itching to get something back in. Ill prob throw my XFL DVC2 ohm 12 in 2.0@32htz back in prob on the temp setup. Im used to a large system and this is killing me atm. LOL

Nice!! I have used the A.Bass ES Series slim 10s and 12s in the past and was not disappointed by any means,on a PPI Phantom 1000.1d. I see now that the Hawk series Slims are out now. Im willing to try one out and see if I like those even and maybe pick up a pair possibly?

I saw a few others out there, but I am a little Leary of subs that don't have their mechanical measurements listed. However, those look to be the same as the DS18 shallow subs. I was more comfortable with the measurements of the Kicker. For example, the L7's have quite a bit more excursion.

Sure man.. No rush! Im at the stage of Moving and be trying to Re-Install my System back to where I want it. Prob happen this Summer? By the end of Fall next year. Im itching to get something back in. Ill prob throw my XFL DVC2 ohm 12 in 2.0@32htz back in prob on the temp setup. Im used to a large system and this is killing me atm. LOL

My box will look something like this. I know there are more curves and humps, but the idea is to have the sub on a slant so the sub doesn't fire directly into the seat or floor. It will fire more towards a corner or the door to get the bass to reverb more.

soft and floppy wiener with a rock hard bun? Sounds like you've got problems with roids. LOL...
tenor.gif

My box will look something like this. I know there are more curves and humps, but the idea is to have the sub on a slant so the sub doesn't fire directly into the seat or floor. It will fire more towards a corner or the door to get the bass to reverb more.

Oooops... I forgot to add the picture.

F150 Box.jpg

Last edited:
Oooops... I forgot to add the picture.

View attachment 55448
Ported? That will get a better low response rather than sealed and take less power to get the sub to serve duty. Nice and simple. I like that,. My box building is terrible as hell. I have to use a 5 gallon bucket of wood filler and 30 sheets of sand paper to get some what of a fair shape.LOL. Thats my weekness.. enclosure building and port sizing. Ive had some that look like real AZZ and sound amazing though.. LOL 🤪 🤪:poop:!Pretty cool design. I hope it turns out well man. looks Great!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...