What Did You Buy Today

I bought a heater core flush for my car. Now it almost blows hot air. Nice!!!
I would recommend replacing the Thermostat and gasket thats usually under $20 bucks if you havent done that in a couple years. Mine got stuck in my 93 acura integra one winter when it was in the Teens and driving back from work in traffic of a 72 mile one way trip. Like to froze my Azz off. Whipped in to the nearest auto parts store I could find to have one in stock ,and swapped that cookie out!! Made a nicer ride rest of the way. Took forever to get off the highway to that Auto Parts store :poop:! 😩😩Cold azzed hands too

I would recommend replacing the Thermostat and gasket thats usually under $20 bucks if you havent done that in a couple years. Mine got stuck in my 93 acura integra one winter when it was in the Teens and driving back from work in traffic of a 72 mile one way trip. Like to froze my Azz off. Whipped in to the nearest auto parts store I could find to have one in stock ,and swapped that cookie out!! Made a nicer ride rest of the way. Took forever to get off the highway to that Auto Parts store :poop:! 😩😩Cold azzed hands too
That's the first thing I did and the old one was stuck open. My mechanic told me the blend door actuator is probably faulty but I'm sure it has a manual actuator. Meaning the hot to cold knob has a cable and you can hear the door doing its thing. ??? me not know.

That's the first thing I did and the old one was stuck open. My mechanic told me the blend door actuator is probably faulty but I'm sure it has a manual actuator. Meaning the hot to cold knob has a cable and you can hear the door doing its thing. ??? me not know.
Older vehicles use a cable to operate blend door. Newer vehicles use an electric actuator. When the one in my Explorer failed, I heard clicking as the plastic gears turned against eachother.

Stupid that the blend door fails in the cooling position. Typically heating equipment fails in heating position, because people are uncomfortable when they don't have cooling, but people die when they don't have heat

Nice!!Not sure on that car? Ive always had issues with the dash controller going out in one of my trucks. They dont seem to last but maybe 3-4 years for some reason. They went down on cost from like $200 down to under $100 bucks now.I feel like it should have been a Recall to fix it... But??

I bought 3 sets of tags for my two vehicles and a trailer that ran me $228 bucks and my PO box that ran me a nice grand total of $136 bucks. Thing is.. my trailer tags were more than 6 months out and I didnt need or use my trailer and will not until maybe next month? They were so kind as to not give me a break and no new tags for the month of Dec. Instead .. July of 2023. Thieves in that dammned County. Sorry azzed robbery man 👀 👀 :poop:😩😩 Glad ill be moving soon. :poop:!! Crooks man

Last edited:
I want to buy to some of the meth to get me through the day but I settled on a bag of skittles 🤭
At least your not a Crackhead..LOL!!
dave chappelle sandwich GIF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...