building a box

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaBaller504
10+ year member

Livin Loud In Da Blazer
Ok I got a ?

Ok Is anyone really good at designing boxes on here? I have designed and made a few that turned out decent. But I want my box to be awesome. I have never made a ported box cuz I am always afraid of making the port to big or to small. My question is would someone design me a box on here if I give you the dimensions of my hatch in my S10 Blazer?

I am building the box for 4 Kicker Comp Vr's, 12's. Also what do you think I should tune the box too???

I would really appreciate it.

If you give me the diminsions of your hatch and your overall design ideas i can design a few boxes for you and let you choose from a few 3d models. then i could do the technical design for you.

thanks man, I appreciate it, let me get the dimensions tonite, and I will put them on here

I will also tell u my design ideas.

thanks man

no problem i enjoy doing this stuff. Heres a small example of what can do, This doesn't include the technical specs but u can see the finised product on the inverted subs post.

Originally posted by bigred78797 no problem i enjoy doing this stuff. Heres a small example of what can do, This doesn't include the technical specs but u can see the finised product on the inverted subs post.
a really, really cool skill you've got there man.

I've been tinkering with PC's since I was 8 or 9, and even majored in IT...and still, I have yet to learn CAD...

You should've come here a bit earlier. Check out my gallery and see what I mean, when you take a look at my box. I made thsi little passage between the two chambers to make it one... this was due to a mistake in my knowledge of sub enclosures back then, but lucky for me, it actually sounds pretty good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

p.s. Jmac might not give you #D drawings, but he's known around here to give some rpetty good numbers for boxes.

Hey sorry, my blazer didn't get out of the shop yet. It's getting painted so I couldn't get the dimensions over the weekend. But I will have everything for you within the next few days ok. Thanks, but I will give it to ya here soon.

Originally posted by bigred78797 Ok whenever you get the specs and stuff just send me and email at ahoward3_6@hotmail.com and ill send you your plans in a few days.
hey, I MIGHT get a RE HC or SE, depending on what my financial status will be in about a month..(getting it as a demo deal in Korea) so maybe you could help me out with the 3_D CAD diagram.. I've got a 40" plotter in the office, so I'll print it out as big as possible, to get a kick out of it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.