Buck Box Designs 2022 :)

I 100% plan to return, I just literally have no idea when. Just typing that paragraph above is making my eyes see lines in them, like this:

Hard to design with vision like that. I often do, actually, just it's too bad right now.

I am in pretty bad shape right now. My back is much better, but I'm suffering from horrible neuro, immune, gut, connective tissue, eyeball, etc., problems. My body is struggling to do basic automatic functions that most people take for granted, so my ETA back to designing is unknown at this time. I wish I knew how much time this would take, and I though once my back got better I'd be fine, but that's turning out to be far from the case. I've been to every doctor type I could find or get a recommendation to go see and nobody knows what makes my body do this. Cold weather does have a huge negative effect on my neuro and connective tissues, specifically, so maybe here within the next month or so, when it gets hot hot in FL, my body will release or relax or whatever. I'm still amazed I can be in this much pain and it not be fatal.

If you've ever had a very bad migraine before where your reality around you changed, then imagine that every day for 10 years, and then apply that migraine feeling to your entire body's nervous system, not just the brain. The past 2 weeks for me have been a constant full body migraine. Honestly, designing boxes helps keep me sane, because it's a distraction from all of my nerve pain. I miss it so much!!! It's hard to feel right about my life; I wish I could return right now. If I did, my entire body would probably wind up having a seizure-like event like I used to, so those are the decisions and consequences I must face daily.

Hope you guys are having a better time than I am. If you pray or send thoughts or meditate energy or whatever, I could use all of it you have.
Sorry to hear this man, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Damn Buck what you described sounds terribly difficult to deal with. I hope you have found a few doctors that seem to genuinely care. I enjoy reading your threads and I liked the technical talk in this thread. I hope things get better for you soon.

It’s literally ruined my life. I don’t get to have any like friends or peace internally or leave my home. Can’t see well, eat, breathe, use the restroom or walk properly. Box designing is the only like “realistic” thing I do, if you will. Only thing I could figure out how to do with what I deal with.

I went to take a nap yesterday at 4 pm, and I’m just now waking up at 4 am, and I have no idea why. I was seeing about triple vision out of my left eye before I laid down and my body isn’t letting me eat much, which messes everything up. Most people have no idea.

I’ll be brutally honest, my health is so bad that some of my family can’t deal with it, and I’m in a very bad position because of that. And I’m white and intelligent, so I don’t get handouts from anyone but my family, you know. The federal government is racist when it comes to supporting sick people. Maybe if I declare I’m a raging **** confused about my gender the I can get help 🤣

Our country is such a joke, I’m pretty sure doctors made me this sick (from a child). I almost died a few times as a child from random fevers, like way before I can remember. A lot of treatments back then hurt my health to be here now, especially how many anti-biotics I was on, and how those literally raped and destroyed my gut.

There’s a lot of people in this world who claim to help you, when, in fact, they just want to own your soul.

I just can't get my body to stop doing whatever the f*ck it's doing. Like I flossed my teeth today and literally about half of my gums bled, literally out of nowhere. My gums only bleed if I get something stuck in between my teeth in a food trap or something. I'm ranting, of course, but I really pray people never have to go through what I go through. There's such a lack of support for people chronically ill like me.

My maternal grandmother, who died of Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) when she was about 50, was first misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia first, like in the 80's or sometime in the 90's (I wasn't alive yet). That's what I've been diagnosed with, amongst many other things like Celiac Disease, multiple immune disorders, I'm very close to legally blind; no part of my body that is supposed to work automatically does so in any healthy fashion. Every automatic process and response in my body, that's controlled by my CNS and delivered out through my PNS, is f*cked.

Living in my body is like having a rat rod stereo system where everything half works and all of the problems are in the miles of wiring, and the problem is impossible to find without replacing everything, which I can't do with my body.

Like, in order for me to stop getting ear infections, they'd basically have to cut my inner ear out, parts of it. it's extremely painful and causes dizziness, nausea, etc., from the inner ear gyroscope we all have. They'd have to make me deaf just to figure out what's wrong with my ears.

And if don't eat right, my guts will rot and they'll have to surgically remove them. It's really hard to balance all of these things, that's why I'm unable to design right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...