Buck Box Designs 2022 :)

I did this design back in November for just a relatively random request from a customer. Iirc, the goal was to do something different and also utilize the enclosure and orientation to maximize woofer performance. The vehicle is a trunk car, and the sub is a Massive Hippo XL 12" in a series 6th order bandpass trunk/deck-lid blowthrough. I was told "It sounds amazing Buck." Gotta make what you do count while you can do it. This box looks extremely unique. All I did was design the shapes of the box and the window and what not. All the beautification of this box and the actual build is all the owner. Front/top port is mounted from inside the box, just like you have to mount the sub from inside of the box. Since the top port is removable, you can change the entire tuning of this box by changing the front port and significantly so.

IMG-4889.jpg

IMG-4884.jpg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG-6029.jpg

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_6360.jpeg

I’m still trying to get back, somehow, it’s just going to be a while.

I have trigeminal neuropathy on the right side of my head so badly that my nerves going into my temple are swollen and visible on the side of my head. The nerves are so tight/inflamed/ratcheted that the nerves in my bottom jaw are trying to pull out of the teeth. Idk if you’ve ever caught a football or basketball to your teeth before, but it’s like that almost 24/7.

What I’ve been diagnosed with for 7 years is a CNS disorder, but I clearly have extreme PNS problems, as well. All of my nerves and connective tissue, for that matter, are like very tight ratchet straps. I can stretch my neck by moving my head, and a nerve on the bottom of my foot will pull. I’ve stretched my neck and had my neck, sternum, and knee pop all at once, like popping your knuckles. Like that’s very common for me. You don’t want what I have, because you don’t die, and you also can’t live. I probably have something like undiagnosed MS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...