Buck Box Designs 2022 :)

you , like, drinkin a bunch bro?

It’s called physics, bro. I don’t drink. Why don’t you not be ignorant before saying something silly like that? How do you even come to that conclusion? I guess sound causing structural vibrations is too much for you to handle. Why don’t you go back under your bridge?

Last edited:
I’ve been watching him since the very first tranny controversy thing. He’s become even more awesome.
I've also been following him for years. McKayla on the other hand annoys me, because she wants to live in his shadow and leech off his success. I don't follow "Jordan B Peterson" because I want to hear an entitled young woman talk!

Everything you see is AC current, such as light and sound. Everything makes noise, it just depends on whether you can see or hear it or not.

This one explains relative frequencies better:

C9726C51-B59D-4F09-A8E6-C017E82C0D25.jpeg

It’s called physics, bro. I don’t drink. Why don’t you not be ignorant before saying something silly like that? How do you even come to that conclusion? I guess sound causing structural vibrations is too much for you to handle. Why don’t you go back under your bridge?
im not the one posting a bunch of random crap in a box build thread, with no explanation. sure, interesting to look at, but the segway borders on tweakerism.

im not the one posting a bunch of random crap in a box build thread, with no explanation. sure, interesting to look at, but the segway borders on tweakerism.

You just don’t understand what you’re looking at. It’s physics, dude. Go educate yourself; it’s physics of sound, and this is my thread! Go complain elsewhere or get smarter.

This is an audio forum, and that’s vibrational physics, and you just don’t know what you’re talking about. Like seriously, what you originally quoted me for is sound physics. Cymatics is sound, dude, get smarter. Go complain when you actually know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:
Pray for me, if you care. I’m having to move and might have to move into the hospital, due to pinched nerves caused by neuro disease. It’s really bad, and I could use anything I could get. Thanks!

you , like, drinkin a bunch bro?

You don’t know how ignorant you sound. I’m not trying to be mean, but that’s ignorance. I have a ton of knowledge of deep physics, and I apply things like you see to my enclosure designing. If you studied what I posted in here, you’d literally understand more about sound.

You sound like Dr. Lexus from idiocracy.

I get it that people don’t understand me; I’m a difficult person to understand. What I don’t get is why people like you have to hate on me, because this is enclosure design thread, and enclosures trap and control and flow energy, and if you understand the fundamental nature of air or vibrations across a scale, then you’ll understand better the facets of audio and the equipment and how it works.

Last edited:
You don’t know how ignorant you sound. I’m not trying to be mean, but that’s ignorance. I have a ton of knowledge of deep physics, and I apply things like you see to my enclosure designing. If you studied what I posted in here, you’d literally understand more about sound.

You sound like Dr. Lexus from idiocracy.

I get it that people don’t understand me; I’m a difficult person to understand. What I don’t get is why people like you have to hate on me, because this is enclosure design, and enclosures trap and control and flow energy, and if you understand the fundamental nature of air or vibrations across a scale, then you’ll understand better the facets of audio and the equipment and how it works.

I love it. You get called out and can't handle it. It must be tough being the only smart person in here like you. Somebody else can see through your Bullshitt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...