Bracing around sub holes?

Participant count
  • Participant list

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
im building the box for my 4 10's right now, but i cant dicide wether i should out some kindof bracing aroung the sub cutouts because there is 4 of them, and they are so close together, here is a pic, with my idea for bracing (it will be on the inside of course) the ugly yellow highlighted things are the cutouts let me know asap, (im building right now)

dec100109gk.jpg

oops. forgot the pic.

grrrr.. differing opinions... well im gonna brace it i think, but now i just want to know how? is my idea a good one, anybody have anything else?

Brandon; I ripped off your box design //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

j/p, only using it for the time being, I have a masterpiece in mind. At any rate, I'm throwing some oak posts from the top to bottom of the box, in the gaps between the speakers. I don't have a digi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ya, im throwing a brace in top to bottom by the subs and side to side too, but i dont want to lose a lot of footage to bracing so.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.