Boston Acoustics Z5 or MB Quart QSD213?? Components

Lol, I want the loudest components. I am leaning toward the mb quarts since there $100 cheaper and maybe better.

geta horn comp set even a cd-1e set would own both of these sets in volume. also in the murder your ears statement it wasnt about being loud as much as i ment being harsh and tinty

I've only heard them on a display wall, but I preferred the Z's over the Q's

My vote is for Boston
Not alot of places you can find with what you want. I havent found any mb quarts q series on display. I found boston acoustics z6 at tweeter.

Get some infinity comps. They will do an excellent job of murdering your ears
Why would you even say that? Im not looking for cheap speakers. Im not saying that there horrible,but the 2 I named that I want are much better than infinity. I want either of the 2 that I said in thread.

Tweeter is where I head the Z's and the Q's
Now I want to spend the extra $100 and get the boston's. But some people say this some people say that. I thought bostons were good on home audio, they good on car audio? they havent been around for awhile.

Now I want to spend the extra $100 and get the boston's. But some people say this some people say that. I thought bostons were good on home audio, they good on car audio? they havent been around for awhile.
???? i used to sell boston home and car from 98-2000 and they been around at least since i could remember 89-90ish at least same with quart which is also very well known for home speakers.

Why would you even say that? Im not looking for cheap speakers. Im not saying that there horrible,but the 2 I named that I want are much better than infinity. I want either of the 2 that I said in thread.
Infinity speakers arent all that cheap. They sound clear, they just have a tendency to murder your ears like you like. I think they would be the better choice for you if your looking for some loud comps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.