Us acoustics usx 4065

Participant count
  • Participant list

TommyGun41x

CarAudio.com Recruit
I was given this amp today and am thinking of powering front stage(probably Polk db6.5c’s) and 2way polks for the rears. I’ve read some good reviews. It’s big though trying to figure out where to put it. Anybody have input on where to put it? 2009 Ford Fusion. And is it a decent amp? It says made in Korea on the back

Dammned good amp!! That amp will make those speakers sing really nice. 4 gauge OFC amp kit would be perfect supply for it. In the trunk area would be Ideal. Place about 4 washers under each mounting tab to get some air circulation under it. Great amp

Dammned good amp!! That amp will make those speakers sing really nice. 4 gauge OFC amp kit would be perfect supply for it. In the trunk area would be Ideal. Place about 4 washers under each mounting tab to get some air circulation under it. Great amp
Very good to hear. I searched it on the forum and you and a few others used to recommend it a lot. I can’t wait to get this done. One piece at a time.

Very good to hear. I searched it on the forum and you and a few others used to recommend it a lot. I can’t wait to get this done. One piece at a time.
The US ACOUSTICS USA SERIES II were some of the Best US Acoustics made by ZedAudio/Steve Mantz. Very Few of the USX series were made by Zed.(Yours is Not) But Even the USX series are still some very well made amplifiers,and sound amazing. My Pic is a USA US Acoustics SERIES II 2300 board. I still have and do run a few.

The US ACOUSTICS USA SERIES II were some of the Best US Acoustics made by ZedAudio/Steve Mantz. Very Few of the USX series were made by Zed.(Yours is Not) But Even the USX series are still some very well made amplifiers,and sound amazing. My Pic is a USA US Acoustics SERIES II 2300 board. I still have and do run a few.
That’s cool!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...