98 SNAKE EATER
10+ year member

Anyone here use one of these mini amps?

na24001.jpg

na24001.jpg

na24001.jpg

200w x1 @ 4ohm
400w x 1 @ 2ohm
Tiny footprint ( 3.7"W x 5.51"L x 1.77"H)
Would love to see a dyno run

I have not. MB Quart went down hill for me back in 2000. I havent bought any more of theyre gear since a bad experience with a set of 6.5 components,and even OZ components. i would expect that amp to do 1/2 of its ratings rather than by specs IMHO. Id look at an NVX ,Taramps,or even a Stetsom,or Kicker. There was a recent Dyno on a small Stinger from BigD to maybe look at

I have not. MB Quart went down hill for me back in 2000. I havent bought any more of theyre gear since a bad experience with a set of 6.5 components,and even OZ components. i would expect that amp to do 1/2 of its ratings rather than by specs IMHO. Id look at an NVX ,Taramps,or even a Stetsom,or Kicker. There was a recent Dyno on a small Stinger from BigD to maybe look at

I have an NVX MVPA1 and love it, but it's no longer available, so I'm looking at amps with similar specs and size

I have an NVX MVPA1 and love it, but it's no longer available, so I'm looking at amps with similar specs and size

Almost a year to date. I ran mine on a American Bass 10" XO did very nice. The Stetson did great on a pair of 6x9s in my brothers van for a bit until he wanted a 4ch. I do not have any more mini amps like these. Smallest Mono amp I have left is a PPI Phantom 1000.1d and a 600.2 that could be bridged

Attachments

• 20220828_143802 (1).jpg
    20220828_143802 (1).jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220828_140653.jpg
    20220828_140653.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Im not sure you will find a small amp like that NVX any longer with exception of a SStream mini mon. Have you looked at the Stinger products yet? decently priced. Another amp to look into? i think Anthony said he was replacing his Kicker key for a Mini Stinger?

I just ran across these the other day. Not real compact, but for a 1k this small with some power I think could find a spot for it

I saw one of these while I was looking and reading on the EVO series mini amps. Not sure if it does true #s, but i would think it would do fine for a 150- 300rms sub on the daily

Last edited:

I saw one of these while I was looking and reading on the EVO series mini amps. Not sure if it does true #s, but i would think it would do fine for a 150- 300rms sub on the daily

You ain't gonna get smaller than that 😂

You ain't gonna get smaller than that 😂
LOL!!! :poop: That Joker is pretty small man. The only other I can think of would be a SStream, but limited on RMS output and Ive seen a small MTX as well, no RMS output really??? Well.. Not enough for me. Its under $100 bucks prob with tax and shipped?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...