BOSS amps owners?

Boss *****....Period. That 3000 watt amp might be lucky to do 1/4 of that really. The build quality on amps like that are really bad also, if you got more than 1 good months use out of it I would be surprised.

You all speak from experience, personaly, or just word of mouth? honestly?

Ive been told that they have prety good power output and Ive also been told, by some ppl that say theyve never had problems with them.

Boss is a joke.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have not used that amp, but I have had a couple boss products. Only one was halfway OK. You get what you pay for with them, and just about everything they make is cheap. I had an 800 watt boss amp, that actually was only putting out around 150wrm bridged. I swapped it out for a fosgate 150s and it hit much harder than the boss.

Why dont you just buy a good amp off of ebay?

Good luck

Shawn

go with boss if you want possibly the highest overrated wattage around. what's your price range you want to spend let us help you man don't get boss.

adam

I think these people are goin by hear say I own a boss 1200 watts amp and it pushes my 2 Hx2s fine and I plan on gettin a rockford amp but its been soundin good like it is and I have had this amp for 2 years.... so man they are cheap but they can push I mean not as good as rockford or memphis but for what you pay they are worth it...

I think these people are goin by hear say I own a boss 1200 watts amp and it pushes my 2 Hx2s fine and I plan on gettin a rockford amp but its been soundin good like it is and I have had this amp for 2 years.... so man they are cheap but they can push I mean not as good as rockford or memphis but for what you pay they are worth it...
i feel sorry for anyone who listens to this "advice"

adam

To the Boss owner who claims good things... I wish I could bring my GXA1000D (paid 130 shipped for it) or my PPI PC2600 (100 total) and hook it up. Could you guys imagine the look on that kids face when he hears what real RMS power (not to mention MUCH cleaner power) does for you. It'd be like night and day. Honestly Boss is totally overated and basically not worth the money. If you look around for some good deals you can get sooooo much more. Seriously, find a friend with a good amp (any brand name OTHER THAN Pyle, Boss, Legacy, misc junk) and ask them to hook your subs to it. You'll be amazed how much better they will sound and how much cleaner the bass will be. Using those underrated Boss amps you are just going to cause damage to your subs from underpowering and distortion. Then when some one asks you why you had to buy new subs you can tell them its because you saved a few bucks on your amp... get the picture? Its just not worth kidding yourself.

Lates

Ron Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.