BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fail to read huh? Read again and see that from the looks of it, it seems they aren't compatible. I dont know which model exactly you gave him so i can't do a real research.

You still fail to respond to the rest. Why don't you man up and take your losses? Ship to a respectable 3rd party and eat up all the shipping costs.

To me it seems like all you're trying to do is NOT trade back.

EDIT:

Hmmm, some quick google search. Seems like only the gxc1060 is the only one that u can use across various ones.

http://www.partstore.com/CompatibleModels/Pioneer+Electronics/Pioneer/CXC6086/New.aspx

http://futureshop.partsearch.com/CompatibleModels/Pioneer+Electronics/Pioneer/GXC1006/New.aspx

Blados, basically you are trying to say that you are being honest and you want everyone to believe you. but keep in mind, how the hell are we supposed to know that you r telling the truth?

for example, I could just pack my Avic F900BT and tell everyone " I am not a scammer, I am honest, and it was working before I packed it" without providing any proof i.e. pics or video of it working. But turns out it was not working. I could be lying the whole time.

THEREFORE, it is YOUR fault for not providing any proof then you should not expect people to side with you that easily, especially when you failed to meet few conditions.

I can understand that basssquared could be the one who is a scammer. BUT the problem is that you failed to provide any evidence of it being in good working order; that is where the tide turns.

Not really siding with anyone here, but just expressing my opinion.

You fail to read huh? Read again and see that from the looks of it, it seems they aren't compatible. I dont know which model exactly you gave him so i can't do a real research.
You still fail to respond to the rest. Why don't you man up and take your losses? Ship to a respectable 3rd party and eat up all the shipping costs.

To me it seems like all you're trying to do is NOT trade back.
Not to be rude, but are you legally retarded? Please re-read or ask for help with reading comprehension. Also, see my previous two posts.

This will be my last post here. Too much drama. OP, if you want to resolve this please email me. You have the address.

actually thats not correct the GXC1060 is the one you can buy off ebay as a replacement for any of those but the one that came with the N1 is part CXC6086 so yeah nice try buddy why do you feel the need to lie?
I edited my last post to show you that the cxc6086 and gxc1006 are NOT interchangable.

Not to be rude, but are you legally retarded? Please re-read or ask for help with reading comprehension. Also, see my previous two posts.
I have read every single one of your posts. All you've said is "User error", "He's tryign to scam me", "im not gonna send back cuz he's trying to scam me".

OP, did you have the unit hooked up to the brain???? You will only get the security light if the two aren't connected.

no i just tried it and the Unit works im really sorry about everything i feel horrible about the whole situation please understand that the whole time i never called you a scammer all i wanted was the situation resolved only posted in a thread so i could make sure it would get taken care off i owe you a HUGE apology you were still kind of a prick when dealing with and not very co-operative when i called to ask about the unit you got defensive and instead of trying to help just insulted me but besides the point im still really sorry ill post this in the thread to get your name cleared up but do understand that i was in no way trying to scam you either im glad the problem was resolved and sorry for the inconvenience

no i just tried it and the Unit works im really sorry about everything i feel horrible about the whole situation please understand that the whole time i never called you a scammer all i wanted was the situation resolved only posted in a thread so i could make sure it would get taken care off i owe you a HUGE apology you were still kind of a prick when dealing with and not very co-operative when i called to ask about the unit you got defensive and instead of trying to help just insulted me but besides the point im still really sorry ill post this in the thread to get your name cleared up but do understand that i was in no way trying to scam you either im glad the problem was resolved and sorry for the inconvenience
haha, there we go. I told you all blados was a good guy. Glad you solved the problem Op. =)

thanks glad everything was resolved i still feel bad again really sorry Blados
Apology accepted... However, we need to address a few things.

1) People are clearly too quick to judge. All of you that called me a scammer look like idiots, that's enough satisfaction for me.

2) When I asked you if you knew how to install a head unit it wasn't an insult, it was a question. I told you to take it to a shop. If you did that, they would have shown you what the issue was. You forgot a huge part of the installation.

3) I'm not the nicest person to deal with. So what? That doesn't make me a bad seller or a scammer. I never said I pride myself on customer service.

4) I completed my part of the deal exactly as I said I would. Let me know about the money order.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I've been doing this for years, I don't need an expert to check my work.

You should be banned for calling someone out when it is obviously you that doesn't know what the fuck you're doing.

Apology accepted... However, we need to address a few things.
1) People are clearly too quick to judge. All of you that called me a scammer look like idiots, that's enough satisfaction for me.

2) When I asked you if you knew how to install a head unit it wasn't an insult, it was a question. I told you to take it to a shop. If you did that, they would have shown you what the issue was. You forgot a huge part of the installation.

3) I'm not the nicest person to deal with. So what? That doesn't make me a bad seller or a scammer. I never said I pride myself on customer service.

4) I completed my part of the deal exactly as I said I would. Let me know about the money order.
Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date