BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
The faceplate is not being disputed. The fact is you still would have bought it with the n3 face plate because it doesn't make a difference. You're making it into a big deal because you broke the head unit/are trying to scam me/you are a sociopath/unknown reason. And you should have had the money order by now, it was shipped monday usps. If you don't get it by Monday I will cancel it and send you another. I would offer to paypal you, but you don't have a paypal account. Remember I suggested that in the beginning?
seems like an honest dude to me if he preferred paypal.

Why not just stick the MO in the box with the HU? yeah... Why not just be honest and tell him its a N1 with a N3 face plate? yeah.... Why not just man up and send them amp back to him? yeah....

The faceplate is not being disputed. The fact is you still would have bought it with the n3 face plate because it doesn't make a difference. You're making it into a big deal because you broke the head unit/are trying to scam me/you are a sociopath/unknown reason. And you should have had the money order by now, it was shipped monday usps. If you don't get it by Monday I will cancel it and send you another. I would offer to paypal you, but you don't have a paypal account. Remember I suggested that in the beginning?
So basically you plan on doing nothing then?

Yep, you're a scammer in my book //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Wow Blados is coming off like a real douche. Why in the world would you send the MO seperate? And why would you just assume OP would be fine with a faceplate to a different unit? And then he posted the thread where someone asked you for a pic of it working and you refused. That's why everyone believes the OP. Has nothing to do with the fact that he made this thread. And as stated earlier, it makes no difference how many good transactions you've done. It's been shown time and time again, anybody can be a scammer.

funny though is Blados told another interested party in a prevoius thread that he DOESNT need to show that its working due to his rep, Sorry man thats just ****ing stupid, if he would have proved that it worked in the first place then the op must have done something wrong to mess it up.

It only takes 5 minutes to hook it up to a 12v power source to show that it atleast powers up. I believe that the deck was fubar before it went out to the Op.

Transaction reversal. End of story. If both parties are not satisfied or an alternative isn't agreed upon it's the only course of action. If the HU was working when you sent it but you don't have proof of it, then it's your fault if you get a busted HU back.

OP, let me know when you get the RD back. I'll buy it from you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looks like they are not interchangeable
so if they are not interchangeable that would explain why its not powering on but with the face plate off the security light blinks all i want is my amp back man i dont think im asking for too much

so if they are not interchangeable that would explain why its not powering on but with the face plate off the security light blinks all i want is my amp back man i dont think im asking for too much
LMAO, they ARE interchangeable. We are basing this off what some random person posted on some random forum?

*Edit* Since everyone is clearly too lazy to do a simple google search:

Pioneer GXC1060 is the faceplate that you have. It is compatible with the N1, N2, and N3. This is a case of user error. Just send the thing back, and assuming it is in the same condition as when I sent it I'll send your amp back.

LMAO, they ARE interchangeable. We are basing this off what some random person posted on some random forum?
*Edit* Since everyone is clearly too lazy to do a simple google search:

Pioneer GXC1060 is the faceplate that you have. It is compatible with the N1, N2, and N3. This is a case of user error. Just send the thing back, and assuming it is in the same condition as when I sent it I'll send your amp back.
actually thats not correct the GXC1060 is the one you can buy off ebay as a replacement for any of those but the one that came with the N1 is part CXC6086 so yeah nice try buddy why do you feel the need to lie?

I can already see it...

OP sends back the head unit

Blados receives it, then says it doesnt work

Blados keeps amp and head unit

OP never receives amp or money order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member