BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that I'm not dealing with you one second longer than I have to. I'm taking the $25 I "owe" you and putting it towards repairing the amp. I sent it out today, so basically we are finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're either really stupid or you tried to scam me. Now I'm taking a huge loss.

you never sent out the money order as far as im concerned that makes you a scammer, you never showed any proof of the amp not working who knows it could work and your just trying to make me look bad which ill give it to you i did a good job of making myself look stupid which like i said before i can deal with that but i was never dishonest with you i shipped everything in a timely manner like agreed and tried to work everything out if anything im glad this whole ordeal happened so people can see how horrible you are to do business with your short tempered and unreliable and just a prick done with all this ********

Yep, almost a month later and still never sent the money order. Pot, meet kettle. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
his excuse was he didnt get to the bank in time, he knew when we were shipping about 3 days prior and had plenty of time to go to the bank then and he could have shipped it with the screen he then made up a story about the money order being shipped out and i never got it then said he would ship out another n still never received that so just letting everyone beware of this guy

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/dont.gif.ed5870f9483b695f9745036963f41c24.gif:dont://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/dont.gif.ed5870f9483b695f9745036963f41c24.gif

wow this blados guy is unbelievable. from reading this thread i would never deal with a piece of **** like blados. its obvious he is saying the amp don't work so he don't have to pay the $25. lulz $25. wow.

i am with blados, take ur h.u. and be happy. stop cryin basssqURED.
personally rosrock what ive read your bud there Blados sounds like a complete bullshitter so insttead of bending over and taking it from BLADOS . BLADOS do us all a favor and give back the amp he will give back the HU and ever one will be happy ****

who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo

who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo
i just got a money order in yesterday and shipped the item today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants