BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo
STFU moron newb. If you can't learn to read post dates log off and never return

who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo
Nice first poast. 11'ers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

1. old *** post

2. I get money orders quite a bit actually

3. you look like an idiot newb

Pmh61

1. Old post by 2 people that are either scammers, idiots, or both. The reason this place has gone to hell, as far as trusting people.

2. Money orders are similar to certified check. PayPal can rape you with fees and dip into your account when scammers want to "reverse" charges on items you legitimately sold.

3. Please learn how to use the internet before trying to teach others. Thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Pmh611. Old post by 2 people that are either scammers, idiots, or both. The reason this place has gone to hell, as far as trusting people.

2. Money orders are similar to certified check. PayPal can rape you with fees and dip into your account when scammers want to "reverse" charges on items you legitimately sold.

3. Please learn how to use the internet before trying to teach others. Thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
As long as you provide proof of shipment PayPal pretty much stays out of things.

That's true, I guess I was thinking more of Ebay. I had a guy say I never shipped a laptop, had to provide tracking to Ebay/paypal. After 4-6 emails I was aloud to "keep" my money since I had proof UPS delivered the item (his signature). Pretty sad the world has come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants