BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, they ARE interchangeable. We are basing this off what some random person posted on some random forum?
*Edit* Since everyone is clearly too lazy to do a simple google search:

Pioneer GXC1060 is the faceplate that you have. It is compatible with the N1, N2, and N3. This is a case of user error. Just send the thing back, and assuming it is in the same condition as when I sent it I'll send your amp back.
you fvcked up man. Seriously, you really did. You don't know the part # of the faceplate you had? With all the characteristics thats been presented in this thread, it's normal to believe your the scammer. Give the guy his Rd.

I can already see it...
OP sends back the head unit

Blados receives it, then says it doesnt work

Blados keeps amp and head unit

OP never receives amp or money order
This.

if the unit blimks when the faceplate isnt installed then chances are its fine. its the faceplate that is causing the problem. you guys just need to mail eachothers stuff back. or mail them to a third party member to make sure each person gets their own item back. we dont need any more scammers on this thread. dont let tensions get high because im sure its frustrating. just work out a return. also both items could have been damaged during shipping....and may not work because of that. just cuz it worked before you mailed it out doesnt mean it works when he got it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

OP and other guy send eachothers stuff back. and other guy you need to pay for shipping each way since he never got money order.

if the unit blimks when the faceplate isnt installed then chances are its fine. its the faceplate that is causing the problem. you guys just need to mail eachothers stuff back. or mail them to a third party member to make sure each person gets their own item back. we dont need any more scammers on this thread. dont let tensions get high because im sure its frustrating. just work out a return. also both items could have been damaged during shipping....and may not work because of that. just cuz it worked before you mailed it out doesnt mean it works when he got it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
OP and other guy send eachothers stuff back. and other guy you need to pay for shipping each way since he never got money order.
at this point all i want is my amp back but i cant say after everything that i feel too comfortable shipping it back to Blados im down with shipping it to a respectable 3rd party

if you guys both agree to ship to a third party and cover shipping cost from said party to the other i will help and be the third party cause this is ****ed up blados this was one reason i wanted to see it working and to see the scratches on the screen if any.

but you guys most be willing to cover packaging material also if i find your packaging unsafe for shipping as i will not be putting myself in a position to say i ****ed up the product due to inproper packaging.

the guy is obviously not gonna accept a "non-working" head unit when he shipped out " "working " " head unit.

Blados is butt buddies with Mr. Rodgers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1) The faceplate is compatible. I didn't mention it because I forgot. It was already boxed up and ready to go. My mistake. Shouldn't matter though, since it IS compatible. Do a little research and you will see that the n1, n2, and n3 all use the same faceplate. Seriously though, stop trying to ride this as an excuse. It's the same faceplate. FACT.

2) I told him I couldn't get to the bank by Tuesday so I would send the money order separately. He said no problem. I sent it.

3) The n1 was shipped tuesday like I said it would be. If necessary, I can find the receipt and post it up here as proof. Sometimes UPS takes a while to update, relax.

4) I told him to take it to a shop and have them look at his install. Makes sense to me since it was working when I sent it out. He got defensive and went on about how he has been installing for years. He's not putting much effort into finding out if it is actually working or if it's user error.

5) The head unit works. This is user error or a lame scam attempt.

6) Don't you think if I wanted to scam him I wouldn't even bother shipping the n1? I mean he did ship first and I waited on a confirmation number before sending it. Not to mention I willingly sent him my cell phone number.

7) I never said I wouldn't take a trade back... So why are you making me out to be a scammer/shady business person?

8) My fault for not powering it up and showing that it works. It was already boxed up after being removed from my car. I'm sure that would have eliminated some of the accusations, but I know the truth.

9) Did you ever consider he could be trying to scam me? Maybe he had a broken n1 and wanted a free replacement. Or maybe he's hoping I will send back his amp and he is going to keep the n1. Seems very possible if you think about it and put your bias aside for 30 seconds.

10) Grow up and act like adults.

Blados i still havent got the N3 you said you sent me like a month ago!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif haha jk jk

1) The faceplate is compatible. I didn't mention it because I forgot. It was already boxed up and ready to go. My mistake. Shouldn't matter though, since it IS compatible. Do a little research and you will see that the n1, n2, and n3 all use the same faceplate. Seriously though, stop trying to ride this as an excuse. It's the same faceplate. FACT.2) I told him I couldn't get to the bank by Tuesday so I would send the money order separately. He said no problem. I sent it.

3) The n1 was shipped tuesday like I said it would be. If necessary, I can find the receipt and post it up here as proof. Sometimes UPS takes a while to update, relax.

4) I told him to take it to a shop and have them look at his install. Makes sense to me since it was working when I sent it out. He got defensive and went on about how he has been installing for years. He's not putting much effort into finding out if it is actually working or if it's user error.

6) Don't you think if I wanted to scam him I wouldn't even bother shipping the n1? I mean he did ship first and I waited on a confirmation number before sending it. Not to mention I willingly sent him my cell phone number.

7) I never said I wouldn't take a trade back... So why are you making me out to be a scammer/shady business person?

8) My fault for not powering it up and showing that it works. It was already boxed up after being removed from my car. I'm sure that would have eliminated some of the accusations, but I know the truth.

9) Did you ever consider he could be trying to scam me? Maybe he had a broken n1 and wanted a free replacement. Or maybe he's hoping I will send back his amp and he is going to keep the n1. Seems very possible if you think about it and put your bias aside for 30 seconds.

You're an incompetent *******. Everything i see says the faceplates are not compatible. You say "I know what I did and thats all that matters" and "Ill sleep good at night" hey..... fvck you buddy, provide any kind of proof that it worked at all. You lie and steal. You are dishonest and obviously not easy to work with.

I think unit works, but the faceplate is incompatible. If it power up (red blinking theft light) I imagine it would work if it had the original faceplate. I got my brother a different model faceplate on accident. They were identical except the display on the screens were different colors. It would power up and play music but that was it...... Most are not 100% compatible with similar units. Blados or whatever *****

1) The faceplate is compatible. I didn't mention it because I forgot. It was already boxed up and ready to go. My mistake. Shouldn't matter though, since it IS compatible. Do a little research and you will see that the n1, n2, and n3 all use the same faceplate. Seriously though, stop trying to ride this as an excuse. It's the same faceplate. FACT.2) I told him I couldn't get to the bank by Tuesday so I would send the money order separately. He said no problem. I sent it.

1) From the looks of it, it seems like the faceplate isnt compatible. Powers on but when faceplate is put it, it wont work (from the posts).

2) How do we know it truly got sent?

3) Doesnt matter, he said he received it so idk why you're bringing this up

4) Seems reasonable, but we don't know how exactly everything went down. IMO if the head unit powers on (the alarm light works) then it's not user error.

5) We don't know for sure it's user error or you're scamming

6) Sending him the N1 in a non-working order is like trying to cover your @ss by saying "it was working before." Common scam. Giving a cell phone number dont mean ****.

7) Because of your posts about how you don't want to ship it out

8) It doesnt do good that you know the truth, no one else knows the truth. It's your fault that you didn't take a video of it working before and cover yourself up for this situation.

9) He has agreed on many different things and yet no real response as to what you're going to do. He even agreed to send to a reliable 3rd party.

10) Right back at you. Grow up and deal that you messed up and cover the losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants