BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where this is going... We agree to ship back our original items. I ship you back the amp and I never see the n1 again. Is that what you want? I can rest well tonight because I know what I sent you and I am an honest person. Not sure what you are trying to pull here but it isn't funny.

scammer...

So far all I'm getting is - Basssquared traded for a N1 and a money order but recieved a N1 with a N3 faceplate and no money order. Reminds me of the peckerhead that sold me a 9833 and then after I paid for it decided to tell me it didnt have a wiring harness and other ****. Just shady business in my book.

So far all I'm getting is - Basssquared traded for a N1 and a money order but recieved a N1 with a N3 faceplate and no money order. Reminds me of the peckerhead that sold me a 9833 and then after I paid for it decided to tell me it didnt have a wiring harness and other ****. Just shady business in my book.
agreed im by no means calling him a scammer i just think i received something else then was advertised and would like my amp back and he can have his N1 back im just waiting on him to text me back or reply on here

agreed im by no means calling him a scammer i just think i received something else then was advertised and would like my amp back and he can have his N1 back im just waiting on him to text me back or reply on here
Dont see why anyone would have a problem with that.

Unless blados did send a working head unit and he gets a non working one back.
i would love proof that it was working when he sent it i already provided a link to him saying his word was all that was needed but he also gave me his word on the Money Order and i already saw how that worked out

wow what do you do with pieces of **** like blados? i mean its clear this guy is just trying to scam. wrong face plate and no money order. that right there already says that he is trying to scam. then he is trying to turn it around to the op? wow POS is putting it lightly for this person. lawls.

blados why don't you just be a man and admit your wrong and send back the op's amp. if it's such a petty thing then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

It's amazing that the first thing people hear is automatically taken as fact. No interest in even hearing the other side, just automatic assumptions. I know who I am and I know what I sent. I did nothing wrong. Judge me if you want, I'm the good guy here. Suppose I posted first and said the amp was blown and I called him and he was defensive about it. You'd believe me, wouldn't you? It's that easy to lie on the internet. Go ahead and turn this into 15 pages of unnecessary drama, I don't really care.

It's amazing that the first thing people hear is automatically taken as fact. No interest in even hearing the other side, just automatic assumptions. I know who I am and I know what I sent. I did nothing wrong. Judge me if you want, I'm the good guy here. Suppose I posted first and said the amp was blown and I called him and he was defensive about it. You'd believe me, wouldn't you? It's that easy to lie on the internet. Go ahead and turn this into 15 pages of unnecessary drama, I don't really care.
ok its a fact that you sent me a screen with a different faceplate then intended correct? and the fact that you did not include the money order as agreed correct? just with 2 those small FACTS should be enough for you to agree on a return and have my amp back u didn't abide by the rules of our agreement i dont think im being un fair

Did you even read the complaints in those threads???? One was me not being able to ship out some wire, so I sent a refund. The second was a complaint from me as a buyer. This proves what?

ok its a fact that you sent me a screen with a different faceplate then intended correct? and the fact that you did not include the money order as agreed correct? just with 2 those small FACTS should be enough for you to agree on a return and have my amp back u didn't abide by the rules of our agreement i dont think im being un fair
The faceplate is not being disputed. The fact is you still would have bought it with the n3 face plate because it doesn't make a difference. You're making it into a big deal because you broke the head unit/are trying to scam me/you are a sociopath/unknown reason. And you should have had the money order by now, it was shipped monday usps. If you don't get it by Monday I will cancel it and send you another. I would offer to paypal you, but you don't have a paypal account. Remember I suggested that in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants