BOOM24 is a scammer

Participant count
  • Participant list

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
Well since i have noticed that he is back on this site and trying to buy and sell s.hit i thought i would let everyone know that he is a scammer. April of 2010 he had a DD Z2 forsale, it was for a good price so i figured i would buy it.

Well about couple days later he tell me its in the REPAIR SHOP and he never said a single word about it being broke or repaired in the thread. So he then goes on to tell me it will be done next week and he is gonna pic it up and ship it out. So a couple weeks go bye no word, i try to call so he dont answer, so i start blowing up his fone and nothing. about 2 weeks later he answers and gives some bs story i dont belive and what not saying he is broke and spent the money.

well to shorten the story it took about 2 months for him to call the amp repair guy to release the amp to me BUT i had to pay for the repair bill since this piece of S.HIT scammed me just so i wasnt out the 600 bucks i paid for the amp in the first place so when it was all said and done i had 600 for the amp and a 400 dollar repair bill

i found out his GF # his bestfriends # and i even had his whole families phone #. So i started blowing up his girlfriends phone since boom24 wasnt answering then i started blowing up his bestfriends phone but he didnt seem to like me to much he threatened to call the cops so i kinda had to stop calling that one haha

i found out his GF # his bestfriends # and i even had his whole families phone #. So i started blowing up his girlfriends phone since boom24 wasnt answering then i started blowing up his bestfriends phone but he didnt seem to like me to much he threatened to call the cops so i kinda had to stop calling that one haha
i would have let him call the cops if it would have been me,if you take into consideration that internet scamming is considered fraud,which is a federal offense,i would have just let him hang himself,you know

yeah i know but o well nothing i can do about it now he tried to give me some BS that he tried to make it all right but he is full of $hit

i think there is a site called ic3.org or something you can file claims for internet thievery on. i have done it before. its an FBI site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

9515ROB

10+ year member
TEAM DTF
9515ROB
Sherman IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies