Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

A short video showing the air ride in action and how the exhaust sounds. Didnt want to rev the car too much and piss off the neighbors ill get better video later.

Lol. Still sounds really quiet??
Maybe i need to do a close up so you can hear it better. Its a lot louder than stock. Its not super loud like a flow master but it sounds more like sporty? i guess the difference between stock and now would be like a cobra mustang to a regular mustang.

Yeah I can definitely tell the difference. I just expected a lot louder with the LMIIs. I think high flow cats would make it sound better. But then again you probably don't want it that loud. Still has a nice sound and tone to it though. Can't wait to see this thing done man!!

Yeah I can definitely tell the difference. I just expected a lot louder with the LMIIs. I think high flow cats would make it sound better. But then again you probably don't want it that loud. Still has a nice sound and tone to it though. Can't wait to see this thing done man!!
I bought high flow cats but we couldnt get them to fit. Im sure the exhaust will really liven up when i add a motor with some decent power to the mix.

So got around to installing some marauder corner lights on my car they are sweet because they are blacked out on the inside! Id like ot put the headlights to match but they wont fit my car unless i do a front end swap so i think ill just take my stock headlights apart and have the inside painted.

IMG_0409.jpg

also put some new rear doors on the car dent and hole free! let me tell ya these are not light and if my car wasnt so low i probably couldnt have done it by myself

IMG_0410.jpg

White rear door

IMG_0411.jpg

black rear door

Boy do i need a paint job!

I also put in some under drive pulleys because my crank pulley was falling apart so i figured why not go bigger and better

next plans badgeless honeycomb grill, Replace power steering pump and i need to go buy a bolt for my ac compressor one fell out and now the clutch is rattling.

Legit legit.

I wanna pick up a 1998 Town Car for my college commuter car and swap a T5 trans in there with higher rear end and a nice exhaust set up.

Kevin

Legit legit.
I wanna pick up a 1998 Town Car for my college commuter car and swap a T5 trans in there with higher rear end and a nice exhaust set up.

Kevin
in ATL thats not a good idea, AT ALL

Then I read you wanted a town car, if you wanted a 'vic or MGM you would get hassled by police and revved at by other MGMs and vics in the area, ATL is like vic/MGM city

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.