Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

Found out they also slashed two of my tires so this weekend I went and got some used tires and had my back window replaced. Pick and pull was having a sale so I decided to go pick this up for my car.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0462-1.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

There was an awesome grand marquis there so I got the back window out of it and the front clip. Im going to convert the front of my car to into a marauder then in a month or two were going to satin black the car.

Most definitely! Its just going to take a lot of planning and a little convincing of one of my friends whos done 3 chops now to help me out.

So we finally welded up all the antenna holes my car had. My car will now and forever have a little Cadillac in it. We used some scrap metal from my buddies 1965 Cadillac.

IMG_0529.jpg

Shaved the ford emblem

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

now onto some body work!

Lol. Well My new headlights came in I'll be swapping the front end on Sunday the. After that when I have time I'll be working on geting my new dash and center console installed.

Just read through most of this thread.....but i guess i missed it. You still doing the shelby dash?
Killer project man
Yea im a little behind schedule right now. Had some stuff come up that needed to be handled but my plans for the car at the moment are swap the front end then have it painted flat black then swap the shelby dash in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.