Bigrick31's 00 CVPI build

Wow Rick. I've had a few old black & white myself, but this is a whole new level of BAD@$$. I hope you can continue with it.

Here's my 2 cents on the motor; It is my understanding that the big block 429/460 motors are almost identical in width and very close in length and height. If your state or county doesn't require an inspection or annual emissions check this might be viable (in Cali, NY, PA, Michigan and parts of Ohio this will be hard, EPA laws dictate that if an engine is swapped it most be the same model year or newer than the vehicle getting it, and it needs to use all of the emissions equipment - e.g. you will need a 2000 or newer engine to be legal). But hopefully you live somewhere you can skirt these "rules". The advantages to the big block are ridiculous torque and HP, very cheap and a huge selection of performance parts. Disadvantages are it weighs a lot and will probably need rebuilt. The 460 (7.5L) can be found in different stages of evolution in the F series trucks all the way up to 96'/97' and some of the OLD lincoln and ford cars too.

Keep up the awesome work!!

Well finally got my painter buddy drunk enough to want to paint the car we were just sitting around yesterday hanging out and he was like dude let's paint your car!

7f0e24b1.jpg

68a28dfc.jpg

beff100f.jpg

bc346b46.jpg

0ea9ea24.jpg

7f81379e.jpg

3d800fba.jpg

b0592d6e.jpg

20222209.jpg

acf3f1a3.jpg

So I go out to my car today to find this

bc6fca58.jpg

8181c47f.jpg

So im either looking for a vehicle that has a tow hitch the height of my knee cap or some little punk who thinks its funny to mess with my car. If only I could train a monkey to shoot a gun Id put one in a cage on top of my car and have him shoot anyone who comes within 5 feet of it I am so sick of this sh!t!

When you're done with this and are tired of it, I'll buy it off you. I'd love to undertake a project like this, but don't have the tools or space. Since you're making it exactly how I'd do my CV I'll just buy yours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Just do me a favor and keep the Ford front end lying around (unless you're doing a Marauder front end). Is your front bumper resting on the curb??

When you're done with this and are tired of it, I'll buy it off you. I'd love to undertake a project like this, but don't have the tools or space. Since you're making it exactly how I'd do my CV I'll just buy yours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Just do me a favor and keep the Ford front end lying around (unless you're doing a Marauder front end). Is your front bumper resting on the curb??
ill be selling the IRS eventually. I think im gogin to try and find a rolled cobra and swap the motor tranny and suspension into my car but first i think ill chop the top. But with my IRS all you have to do is notch your frame a little and weld in a crossmember for it then just bolt my jag IRS in,

That....is....SICK!
I love the flat black. IS that how you're keeping it???

So tight, but this has taken wayyyy too long lol.
i know someone needs to pay me unemployment isnt enough to work on my car

Went to a show this last weekend. A buddy of mine who has a paint shop down in So Cal called Sik Kreations came up to the show and he did some air brushing work on the trunk of the car he started at 2am in the hotel parking lot where we were staying for the show.

IMG_0951.jpg

He finished up about 5:30am we went straight from this to the show

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

My car parked next to my buddies chevy

IMG_0980.jpg

The local LEOs loved the car Matt took a pic with them.

IMG_0982.jpg

The car on the highway

b7c9f67a.jpg

awsome bro get a super sensative alarm with like 6 horns distributed out over the car then it will scare the **** outta them when they touch it and throw in a tone for when you get a system that it plays to aleart you inside of the store at least thats how mine is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

car is awesome dude. just wish there had been a non audio warning at the beginning.lol

i just bought a 07 cvpi and looking for audio install ideas. 16 pages later and no audio but now i wanna bag it..lol

I'd really like to see this finished, is that primer or a base coat along with a flat clear?
We used sims trim black single state paint for the car. I spent maybe $100 on the paint job including paint masking tape plastic and DA sanding disks. No clear coat the car will most likely be jet black when it's finished but that's a long ways off.

car is awesome dude. just wish there had been a non audio warning at the beginning.loli just bought a 07 cvpi and looking for audio install ideas. 16 pages later and no audio but now i wanna bag it..lol
You mean there's no audio yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ive still got to add a fuel cell in my trunk, body drop or channel the car and chop the top before the audio goes in.

Yea basicly it also helps to have a friend that's a painter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.