big ass problem/mistake with an L7

seriously you had to have slammed the **** out of it. I've took my old L7s and with medium force punched at the cones and they never did anything arent they like hard ass plastic, well they call it solokon or somethign like that

Key points...

freeairing in a closed trunk stupid.

friends touching your **** stupid.

you breaking your own **** stupid.

fixing your own **** stupid.

messing up stupid.

l7 stupid.

Many more but i dont care you list them all. Good work. IMO:banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

Key points...

messing up stupid.

l7 stupid.

Many more but i dont care you list them all. Good work. IMO:banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif
Stupidity FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Watch out.. YOu have to use a special epoxy type superglue if the cone of your sub is polypropylene. The other glue wont stick to it. Epoxy won't stick to it. I had to use like a $5 tube of special ass glue I had to go everywhere to find, and then for good measure used carefuly applied hot glue on top of that.

POST PICS OF THE DAMAGE.

Key points...

messing up stupid.

l7 stupid.

dont you think i'm pissed that i broke my own sub, thanks for the advice *******. your a ****** nerd

dont you think i'm pissed that i broke my own sub, thanks for the advice *******. your a ****** nerd
I think it couldve easily been avoided by a few things:

1. changing box size/orientation where as metal things in the trunk would not have been within excursion range.

2. Securing box down.

3. Using some sort of grill.

4. not doing burnout with loose sub box.

However, since your cone is plastic, just put some epoxy on it, a little bit, enough to cover a 1/4" around the hole. and no more than an 1/8th thick. Then dont worry about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.