asv

tsoob
10+ year member

phx, az
I feel dumb for asking this, but I need to figure some stuff out...what does ASV mean? My sub says its 2 inch ASV voice coil something or the other and I can't seem to find ANYWHERE on the web that says what ASV stands for...please help me so i can fix my ****...

I've never personally heard that term before, so I'm assuming it is a term used solely by that particular company.

What subwoofer do you have?

Also, what problems are you having? Because I seriously doubt that finding out what ASV stands for is going to solve your problem.

i'm also pretty sure it has nothing to do with the term...i would just like to know what it means....the problem is my amp goes into protection mode randomly...i drove around last night for 45 minutes to make sure it wasnt a heating problem and it did the same thing after about...40 minutes...my amp is a 600w boss chaos 2 channel...with a majestic 12" 500w, i believe it to be a single voice coil, both are 4 ohm and they are running as such...all of my connections are sturdy...my ground is good...my remote wire is connected very well with male/female connecters from the deck...and everything is basically new...i just installed the system friday night...i also have an 800w 4 channel amp pushing my speakers...but that one runs just fine....

i figured as much...working on a limited budget *****...persons gotta eat....
We've all felt that particular pain at one time or another, friend.

Most of us have come to the conclusion, however, that waiting and saving for worthwhile equipment is a better decision than spending limited coin on substandard equipment that has the potential to do little else than constantly aggravate you.

We've all felt that particular pain at one time or another, friend.
Most of us have come to the conclusion, however, that waiting and saving for worthwhile equipment is a better decision than spending limited coin on substandard equipment that has the potential to do little else than constantly aggravate you.
X10, if you have a $500 limit for the next few months, then spend that on a H/u and accesories. or frontstage, or sub amp combo. step by step, that's what i have to do and it ***** but ***** less and cost less then buying crappy stuff 10times and still *******.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tsoob

10+ year member
tsoob
phx, az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from