BEWARE: basscort2009, Sprinter Battery Sales!!

I work shift work guys. 4 days at my job. 24 hours a day. So when I come home I have to catch up on my real world stuff. Thanks disturbed! But vwbobby ill keep selling on here anyways I've made hundreds of sales and three went bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif thanks for this thread bro I appreciate the attention broham. Lol. Guessing this thread will troll for 14 pages by end of it.
24 pages! People know ur legit this resolved issue want change any minds.

24 pages! People know ur legit this resolved issue want change any minds.
yea im not too worried. ppl can be scared off from threads like these but either way, dude got his battery and everything worked out. he just got butthurt when they werent in my vehicle? and that he had to be patient due to a carrier mistake? i love it man.... this is why i stay on this site to troll tryhards

"carrier mistake"? You want to sum it up to UPS's fault that you SPENT the money, didn't have $200 within days of the transaction to refund. Did not have another battery to ship.

Keep in mind, you never even sent PROOF that you even had all 5 batteries, or even sent a replacement.

I call BS in everything you said.

Scammer is still a scammer.

"carrier mistake"? You want to sum it up to UPS's fault that you SPENT the money, didn't have $200 within days of the transaction to refund. Did not have another battery to ship.
Keep in mind, you never even sent PROOF that you even had all 5 batteries, or even sent a replacement.

I call BS in everything you said.

Scammer is still a scammer.
im a very nice scammer then since u got your replacement battery just like i said lol. if you need proof, you remember that madcad95 in this thread? he bought 3. ups dropped one and you got the other. thats 5 sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dotn worry VW hes in another thread offering broken stuff for a working amp lol
And ur point?? People like to get stuff in need of repair.... Its called repairing and flipping them to people like you for nice profits.... Dud got what he paid for end of story..... My truck ur truck who cares you got what u paid for so end of thread..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif my turn to sit back haha

And ur point?? People like to get stuff in need of repair.... Its called repairing and flipping them to people like you for nice profits.... Dud got what he paid for end of story..... My truck ur truck who cares you got what u paid for so end of thread..
You started a thread about this guy previously and now your all on his nuts for some apparent reason.

You started a thread about this guy previously and now your all on his nuts for some apparent reason.
To be direct he sent me a batt resting at 11. something and went to him about it. He told me to charge it up and get tested and if anything is wrong he would replace/refund and well turned out batt holds a charge and is in perfect wrking order.. Sooooooooo my issues was resolved as was the OP's so I dnt get where all the scamming calling is coming from. No one got scammed end of story.. U mad cause it aint ur nuts??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

To be direct he sent me a batt resting at 11. something and went to him about it. He told me to charge it up and get tested and if anything is wrong he would replace/refund and well turned out batt holds a charge and is in perfect wrking order.. Sooooooooo my issues was resolved as was the OP's so I dnt get where all the scamming calling is coming from. No one got scammed end of story.. U mad cause it aint ur nuts??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Why would I be mad? Lolz you're a clown bro and is that the real reason you're on his nuts so hard?

You start a thread crying about the shit and now you're on someone elses back because they did the same exact thing.

UPS may have fukked up the batt, but you were the one who decided to use them for shipping. Your customer shouldn't have to wait for a 3rd party to own up for their mishap. It is the cost of doing business.

Do you think if you ordered a new Dodge from the factory, and the transport guys had it roll off the carier truck, that Dodge would wait to get the payment from the transport company before building another unit and sending it out for you?
Still waiting on the awesome answer to this.

^^ I'm still waiting on the awesome answer also.

@disturbed471985 You are a hypocrite and trying to defend someone like this makes you look even worse. Quit before you make yourself look like a fool.....Oh wait, you already do.

jackson_popcorn_gif.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VWBobby

10+ year member
PG and SS nuthugger
VWBobby
West coast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied