BEWARE: basscort2009, Sprinter Battery Sales!!

i want to add to this because it sounds so close to what he told me when we had a trade go bad.......

i traded him 1 set of memphis mids, a pair of pioneer coaxials with grills. a set of memphis passive crossovers for his very nice looking FI bl motor..... i packed my speakers up really nice. double bubble wraped everything.( i payed for my own shipping and insurance)... he got them in flawless working condition...( i also want to add. the trade was more in his favor than mine...) i really wanted a bl motor to add to my collection....

well.... when the box showed up on my porch it was perfect.( fedex had to re-box it) . the motor somehow fell out of the box at some point and got beat up really really bad... ....

i emailed basscort to tell him that this wasnt what i traded him for... he said that "he didnt have time to box it up himself so he let fedex do it it for him.." and since fedex did the packing of the motor , the insurance was throught the fedex store. not through him.. the store refused to do the damage claim... so i got stuck with a beat up bl motor...

basscort did nothing or attempted to help the situation out.not even to offer me my speakers back ... nothing..... he simply blaimed fedex ...

the real blame was on basscort.... he should have been responsible enough to pack and box that motor up himself ( and put his own insurance on it) . instead of letting some teenage girl that has never in her life boxed up freaking FI bl 38 pound motor.!!!!!!!!!...(or whateve it weighs.. it aint light by no means....

i ended up having to sell that motor for like 65.00 shipped. and after paypal fees, shipping,insurance, and a big roll of bubblewrap.(and the cash i had to spend to shim my speakers to him

).. i made $21.00 back... that was nowhere near what just 1 set of memphis mids was worth i traded him for..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

yep, im mad bro.... but i didnt want to air my personal business on the forum.. just not my style.. but since i hear other people are having the same problems from you. i had to say something...

i would not reccomend buying anything from him.......

im done....

he keeps saying he has done plenty of business and only had a few bad deals, just based on those 3 or 4 bad deals and him admitting to it would convince me not to buy from him....and I know where he gets his batteries DIRT cheap in dallas.....

i want to add to this because it sounds so close to what he told me when we had a trade go bad.......
i traded him 1 set of memphis mids, a pair of pioneer coaxials with grills. a set of memphis passive crossovers for his very nice looking FI bl motor..... i packed my speakers up really nice. double bubble wraped everything.( i payed for my own shipping and insurance)... he got them in flawless working condition...( i also want to add. the trade was more in his favor than mine...) i really wanted a bl motor to add to my collection....

well.... when the box showed up on my porch it was perfect.( fedex had to re-box it) . the motor somehow fell out of the box at some point and got beat up really really bad... ....

i emailed basscort to tell him that this wasnt what i traded him for... he said that "he didnt have time to box it up himself so he let fedex do it it for him.." and since fedex did the packing of the motor , the insurance was throught the fedex store. not through him.. the store refused to do the damage claim... so i got stuck with a beat up bl motor...

basscort did nothing or attempted to help the situation out.not even to offer me my speakers back ... nothing..... he simply blaimed fedex ...

the real blame was on basscort.... he should have been responsible enough to pack and box that motor up himself ( and put his own insurance on it) . instead of letting some teenage girl that has never in her life boxed up freaking FI bl 38 pound motor.!!!!!!!!!...(or whateve it weighs.. it aint light by no means....

i ended up having to sell that motor for like 65.00 shipped. and after paypal fees, shipping,insurance, and a big roll of bubblewrap.(and the cash i had to spend to shim my speakers to him

).. i made $21.00 back... that was nowhere near what just 1 set of memphis mids was worth i traded him for..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

yep, im mad bro.... but i didnt want to air my personal business on the forum.. just not my style.. but since i hear other people are having the same problems from you. i had to say something...

i would not reccomend buying anything from him.......

im done....
its the same insurance if i packed it or if fedex packed it. and it was a 6 ft medium built asian guy who packed it not a teenage girl.

I THINK I HAVE BAD LUCK WITH SHIPPING CARRIERS MAYBE?!?!?! NEXT TRANSACTION IM JUST GONNA PUT IT IN MY TRUCK AND DRIVE IT TO WHEREVER THE BUYER IS. PAY GAS NOT SHIPPING. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I THINK I COUNTED LIKE 43 OR MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK POSTS ON MY THREAD, MOST WERE FOR BATTERIES. AND I STOPPED ASKING FOR PPLS FEEDBACK A LOOONG TIME AGO. AND MOST OF THOSE WERE IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I PROMISE IM NOT A BAD GUY. I HAVE NEVER EVER SCAMMED ANYONE. EVERYONE ALWAYS GOT THERE REPLACEMENT BATTERY. REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG IT TAKES EVERYONES TRANSACTION WAS TAKEN CARE OF. JUST LIKE THIS DUDE WHO MADE THE THREAD. HE HAS HIS BATTERY RIGHT? AND SLAM, YOUR BATTS ARE FINE RIGHT? AND DISTURBED YOUR BATTS CHARGED UP GOOD I KNOW. AND AMPJUNKIE YES THEY MUST HAVE THROWN YOUR MOTOR OFF A CLIFF OR SOMTHING BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING? MAYBE NOT, IF NOT MY BAD SIR.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/413246-basscort2009-if-you-have-bought-me.html

AmpJunkie and Bettr, Thank you for posting in this thread. More people need to be made aware of this situation. 2-3 mistakes can happen....Several 'mistakes' by UPS and Fedex are not going to happen.

I have sold literally several thousand items online, and have had 2 issues. 1 item was lost by FedEx for several days during the storms, but arrived in perfect condition. I also had an ebay scammer claim another item did not show up, even though he signed for it, UPS.

Keep in mind, only a few people that have had bad transactions have posted in this thread. I'm sure there is many more people on this site and possibly CACO that have had issues with Basscort2009.

43 positive feedbacks and several negatives would be a failing grade on Ebay's feedback system.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I have over 500, 100% positive feedbacks....its not hard to do.

jeebus im not buying or selling from anyone i havent dealt with before. this is getting out of hand
Im with you CatMan..Understood..I have a couple people on here, that I could throw a $100 bill next to my shoes,and swim, come back ,and itd still be there..not many people left like that..@spoony,@shadowmarx

I purchased a Sprinter battery from Basscort2009 on Jul 17, 2012 for $200 shipped.
I tell him that the battery is going into a show car and that I want the best one that he has, with little scratches. I understand the battery will have some scratches from installation...and he tells me they might have light scratches.

I receive an email on July 26th saying, "i cant remember what site i sold to you on and i guess erased my pms. anywho. i shipped the battery and they (UPS) absolutly destroyed it before it even made it out the store. they dropped it and it busted open."

I later find out that he doesn't even OWN the batteries and that he is selling/listing them for a friend. They are in a friend's show car, not his!

I tell him that its fine, go ahead and refund my money or send me another battery. He tells me he doesn't have my money to refund and that I have to wait until he receives money from UPS! I request tracking numbers, confirmation emails, claim emails, or any type of PROOF that the battery was ever sent.

None.

I allow a few days for the issue to be resolved and he still doesn't send any copies of the UPS claim emails, tracking number, etc... I tell him he has 2 days to refund my money and he tells me to "hold my horses".

UPS delivers within 5 days to my business ,via ground shipping from TX, on a regular basis.

This goes back and forth until this morning when I filed a PayPal claim on 08/08/2012 around 8AM. The battery suddenly shows up via UPS at around 1PM.

The battery is scratched up, has a few dents...is in otherwise "usable" condition, not leaking. It tests at 12.6V resting voltage, acceptable. I have not load tested the battery yet. It is dated March 08.

I could understand not having the money if he hadn't sold all 5 batteries within days. I could understand not sending a replacement, if he didn't have 5 batteries to begin with. He sells batteries on a regular basis and should have at least $200 to refund or another battery on hand to send out within a few days, not 9.

I can send or post PM's if anyone is interested.

Be warned,

-Bobby
Ram Designs has been on here for a long time, and has an excellent reputation, and is very honest, and sells batts..If I needed a good used batt, Id be buying from him,even if he werent Local..His reputation speaks for itself:santa:

AND AMPJUNKIE YES THEY MUST HAVE THROWN YOUR MOTOR OFF A CLIFF OR SOMTHING BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING? MAYBE NOT, IF NOT MY BAD SIR.QUOTE]
YEA, had a mutual understanding that i got a beat up motor for my expensive speakers that i sent you in perfect condition... even when i got upset with you. that didnt get me anywhere. i called fedex . that got me nowhere... you left me hanging... the only choice i had was to sell the motor for whatever i could get. and i practically gave it away after shipping.etc..etc..

you can be as nice as you want to be about all this... but the fact is that you stood by and did nothing!.. you wouldnt even go to the fedex store and raise some hell...(because that is what i would have done for you if my speakers i sent to you got damaged).....

plain and simple= I GOT SCREWED/SCAMMED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS AND THE BL MOTOR, AND YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..... BUT BE NICE ABOUT IT....

and ive sold over 1000 items from here to ebay with ZERO issues... know why? its because i am responsible for packing, boxing and shipping my own stuff... i dont let 5ft asians at fedex/ups/usps touch anything that i own..... and you would think after this happened to you 3 or 4 times, you would learn something...

AND AMPJUNKIE YES THEY MUST HAVE THROWN YOUR MOTOR OFF A CLIFF OR SOMTHING BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING? MAYBE NOT, IF NOT MY BAD SIR.QUOTE]
YEA, had a mutual understanding that i got a beat up motor for my expensive speakers that i sent you in perfect condition... even when i got upset with you. that didnt get me anywhere. i called fedex . that got me nowhere... you left me hanging... the only choice i had was to sell the motor for whatever i could get. and i practically gave it away after shipping.etc..etc..

you can be as nice as you want to be about all this... but the fact is that you stood by and did nothing!.. you wouldnt even go to the fedex store and raise some hell...(because that is what i would have done for you if my speakers i sent to you got damaged).....

plain and simple= I GOT SCREWED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS AND THE BL MOTOR, AND YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..... BUT BE NICE ABOUT IT....

and ive sold over 600 items from here to ebay with ZERO issues... know why? its because i am responsible for packing, boxing and shipping my own stuff... i dont let 5ft asians at fedex/ups/usps touch anything that i own..... and you would think after this happened to you 3 or 4 times, you would learn something...
6 ft sir.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VWBobby

10+ year member
PG and SS nuthugger
VWBobby
West coast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied