BEWARE: basscort2009, Sprinter Battery Sales!!

you can correct me all you want, and make a big joke out off all the people that you have screwed.......

you may have sent replacement batteries to people that had to have them due to shipping damage... but i got NOTHING! just a OH WELL. sorry about your **** luck.. fedex is to blame not me.... bla, bla, bla....... talk, talk, talk,..... and nothing got done for me... probably because i didnt air my business all over ca.com like other peoples? so you just let the dust settle and forget about the problems unless somebody is blowing you up about it...

being nice about everything doesnt fix the fact that you screwed me out of my speakers....

Hey better you never informed me of this what wire was it?
It was like a year ago... I PMed you on it after I called te shopping company to try and track it down... It never showed up and got sent to some adress that I couldn't find and signed for is what they told me so she pretty much said nothing I could do...

its the same insurance if i packed it or if fedex packed it.
WRONG! no it is nOt..... i talked to fedex 3 times on the phone . they told me that since you dropped it off and let the fedex store pack and boxed it up. it was up to the fedex store to do a damage claim and do a damage pickup... and guess what? fedex never came to pick it up.... the fedex store refused to do a damge claim....

fedex told me that me or you had nothing to do with the claim. it was up to the fedex store... call them and ask... oh wait. you dont have enough time to deal with this bull **** right?

BOTTOM LINE- IT WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET THE MOTOR TO ME DAMAGE FREE.. AND YOU DIDNT.. SO YOU AND FEDEX F uCKED ME OUT OF MY MOTOR AND SPEAKERS...

YOU CANT JUST SHRUG YOU SHOULDERS AND DO NOTHING ... I HELD UP MY PART OF THE DEAL... YOU DROPPED THE BALL... I CALL BS ON THE "BAD LUCK ON SHIPPING" NOBODY HAS THAT MUCH BAD LUCK... I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE....

the right thing to do was sent me back my speakers.... and i would have sent you back the motor. but you never even tried to rectify the situation .. offer my speakers back, monies, anything....

I THINK I COUNTED LIKE 43 OR MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK POSTS ON MY THREAD, MOST WERE FOR BATTERIES. AND I STOPPED ASKING FOR PPLS FEEDBACK A LOOONG TIME AGO. AND MOST OF THOSE WERE IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I PROMISE IM NOT A BAD GUY. I HAVE NEVER EVER SCAMMED ANYONE. EVERYONE ALWAYS GOT THERE REPLACEMENT BATTERY. REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG IT TAKES EVERYONES TRANSACTION WAS TAKEN CARE OF. JUST LIKE THIS DUDE WHO MADE THE THREAD. HE HAS HIS BATTERY RIGHT? AND SLAM, YOUR BATTS ARE FINE RIGHT? AND DISTURBED YOUR BATTS CHARGED UP GOOD I KNOW. AND AMPJUNKIE YES THEY MUST HAVE THROWN YOUR MOTOR OFF A CLIFF OR SOMTHING BUT I THOUGHT WE HAD A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING? MAYBE NOT, IF NOT MY BAD SIR.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/413246-basscort2009-if-you-have-bought-me.html
I wouldn't know because I gave that garbage away and bought new kinetik knock offs. Not putting dead batteries in my car.

I wouldn't know because I gave that garbage away and bought new kinetik knock offs. Not putting dead batteries in my car.

ouch...... another person that had a bad deal with basscort...

i bet he is going to blame it on being damaged in shipping... but he has NOTHING to do with shipping. literally ...

damn I really hope you guys get some money out of this fucker....

This thread is epic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I told him that it would get messy if he didn't make things right with me and I would warn any people doing future business. This is more than I imagined...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VWBobby

10+ year member
PG and SS nuthugger
VWBobby
West coast
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies