chrisf3421 SALE ISSUES.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
- Bought a 3512 from chrisf3421 on Jan 16, 2012.

- Woofer arrives 3-4 days later hanging out of the bottom of the box.

- He had taken it to UPS and had THEM package it. All they did was throw it in a box full of peanuts.

- I contact him, send him pictures of the box when it arrived, told him I'd contact him if there was any issues with the woofer.

- Power the woofer free air, took a video of the noise it was making.

- He calls UPS, UPS tells him to have me repackage & leave it for them to pick up.

- UPS picks up the sub, inspects the sub & for some reason RETURNS the sub to HIM.

- Now he won't answer my texts, phone calls, PMs here or anything.

- I cannot figure out why the woofer was returned to him in the first place nor can I get any information from UPS about the situation.

- I can't contact him to get my refund. If UPS gave him the insurance money then it should be no issue.. but he's avoiding me like the plague.

Where you at buddy?

This is why I stopped buying/selling here in the first place. I don't know what brought me back exactly.. but god damn it.

It's honestly kind of sad. We spoke multiple times on the phone and dude was pretty cool about it. I told him before he shipped it to be sure he insured it for double the amount so neither of us would get fucked if something went array. Now, it's gone array & he's no where to be found.

Just contacted UPS Customer Service, they forwarded me to the UPS Store he sent it from, the lady there was extremely nice. She informed me that UPS denied the damage claim & that he never sent the pictures that I sent to him of the package when it first arrived. She's requested that I send pictures directly to her and she'll get all the details hammered out & keep in touch with me. I gave her my number and email. I'm hosting pictures of the package as I type to send to her & post here as well.

This is how the package was left on my porch:

The bottom of the package:
OOxf0.jpg
--
4tIEF.jpg

This is how the package was sitting:
cqDiI.jpg

After opening the box you can see the speaker had moved around and pushed out of the bottom:
EVWSv.jpg
---

nsdzb.jpg

This is the same damaged package after I repacked it & sealed the huge hole in the bottom of the box:
DEJOs.jpg

Wish there was an option in the forum software to not allow multiple accounts as it seems a good percentage of the scammers have that in common.

The lady I talked to on the phone said she was going to re-open the claim & get me my money. Her exact words were "they should know better by now.. I fight hard for my customers". Probably the nicest customer service lady I've EVER spoken to.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

it looks as if it was double boxed...
No sir. Single boxed, bunch of peanuts. That's all. You're seeing the 4 flaps that fold on the top & bottom.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Wish there was an option in the forum software to not allow multiple accounts as it seems a good percentage of the scammers have that in common.
That is the job of moderators. Anywhere else I'm a part of they check each account when they sign up to check whether it's an AE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk
J31Rob
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies