Better buy? 2) 12" BOSS CX124DVC's 3000W or 2 Pioneer TS-W303R's 2400w

Rik Is Ripe
10+ year member

Ga
Which would be the better buy between Better buy? 2) 12" BOSS CX124DVC's 3000W or 2 Pioneer TS-W303R's 2400w?

As far as hits the hardest. I have an 1800 watt amp ima run them off of. Would it come down to brand? If so which is better. Ive got two great deals on them so Im not sure which to buy. Boss or Pioneer... Please help.!

The RMS wattage is really what determines the power, not the maximum.

On the 2 Bosses, they run 750w RMS each, so 1500w RMS total.

On the Pioneers, they run 250w RMS each, so 500w RMS total.

So as far as power goes, the Bosses are 3 times more powerful as the Pioneers for only about 30 bucks more.

I have a Mitzu 4 channel 1800W

I'm 16 yrs old without a job. If that says anything about my budget. I seen this deal on eBay for $100.

I have some 12" duals right now and ANYTHING Is an upgrade.

No sub ir more powerful than any other.

Buy the Pioneers if you must, but you can easily find better.

and that amp will not do 1800w's. I would be willing to guess its does maybe 50-75 watts per channel. 100-200 Bridged.

The RMS wattage is really what determines the power.
On the 2 Bosses, they run 750w RMS each, so 1500w RMS total.

On the Pioneers, they run 250w RMS each, so 500w RMS total.

So as far as power goes, the Bosses are 3 times more powerful as the Pioneers for only about 30 bucks more.
PLEASE NEVER POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Those Boss "subwoofers" MIGHT be able to take 250 watts RMS if you're lucky. They will not be loud or sound good and they will not last. Save your money and buy something that isn't a POS.

PLEASE NEVER POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Those Boss "subwoofers" MIGHT be able to take 250 watts RMS if you're lucky. They will not be loud or sound good and they will not last. Save your money and buy something that isn't a POS.

So basically, don't buy either, just try saving up for something that's not a POS? Remember I have 2 12" duals lol. They pretty *hitty

Try to save up for two Alpine Type-Rs or an Alpine Type-X. They're pretty good subs. And as far as your amp goes, it said it runs like 80w RMS on 4-channels on eBay, which is quite low.
Which would u prefer as far as pricing and a good amp?

Well personally I'm saving for a type-x and you can probably be satisfied with a MRP-M1000 amp but I'm going to save for an Alpine PDX-1.1000 amp... pretty expensive but worth it. You may be able to afford them especially with Christmas coming up soon. But if your on a low budget, get 1 or 2 type-Rs with 1 or 2 MRP-M500s, depending on how many subs you get. Don't take my word 100% though, I'm new into car audio too.

And Magnus, was that really necessary? I'm new with car audio also so hence my less then 10 posts, don't have to be a ****...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.