Which is better bang for the money?

I would say it would have to be a more personal preference. I heard both subs. The T2 sounded smoother and pounded a lot harder. For me, I would have to lean towards the Fosgate. If you can't listen to them, at least compare their specs.

I loved RF as a teen, still think they have some decent products, however I would take the DD 9512 if for no other reason than, re-coning down the road is going to be easier (which may not matter at all). Not a slight towards that RF T2 either, it actually looks like nice sub and I'd bet it performs pretty good too.

I also was a fan of RF back in the day, before DEI bought the whole industry and turned it to crap
However I have not like much from them since the 90's
DD is the way to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

2.5 cubic feet per subwoofer not total. Those X's require some room.
Is American Bass better then Mmatts? Again I'm in love with quality and smoothness with alot of power and so far I'm Does the ABs have better...
Alpine, and it's not even close. I own that Alpine unit and the 9-band parametric EQ is much more useful than the 5-band graphic on the...
First of all, I like 1Din, i don't like the latest releases, i prefer older models. I'll use the unit to play through USB only, no Bluetooth. Are...

About this thread

Somchine13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Somchine13
St. Paul, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date