best subs for a cheap price

Originally posted by :hey i dont know if those speakers are good, but you should get mtx4000 (i just gotfor my b-day)or you should go with cerwin vega, all my friend tell me that there the bomb well se ya
mtx 4000's can drop major but they are not clear. If you want good sq and spl and you want something that drops go with the audiobahn.

kicker is the only way to go for me I have 2 15' XPLs and they made me def for an hour seroiusly, I also have herd alot of good stuff about bahns but i never herd them, Rockford is crap i went to a DB drag last your with some Rockford HX2s and we kept ripping them at the seam because they are glued together...crap, at least Kicker is stiched....Tight.....keep blingin ballers

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Basspimp19 ]

Man, go with JL Audio

They're clear as hell, and they hit like hell too

Im planning on either gettin 2 jlw3 15's or 18's for my next upgrade. I listened to a guy with one 12 and it hit like a champ.

Hey Dick wut kind of setup do you have? and i am also looking to make a sick system for some compitition i was thinking of some aw1208s or some jl audio 12w7s or some mtx thunder 9500's wut do you guys think about these?

I've never seen this many guest on a thread in my life. Either this topic is very interesting or someone needs to get a life.

Anyway to me the best cheap subs out there are comp vr's and the pioneer ts-w2000spl. Best bang for your buck out there.

[quote name=']Yo' date=' in my Denali(yes i am spoiled by my parents), i put 4 15" Kickers, they hit hard as hell. they are pretty expensive but if you are looking for competition bass thats the way i would go.

i won a couple competitions with this system but the entire deal ran about 5k+ but you know what, i don't care cause my parents paid for it hahahaa[/quote']

Yo' How bout you have your folks spot me some cash? i work at longs and make no money. i get to spend whatever i have left over after bills on my system in my ghetto 88 ford taurus. you should have pity on me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.