Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

i did not say they did 170 daily, no setup with 2 subs will hit 170 bro lets be realistic. how much is the warden 800 900 dollars, he can buy 4 of these for the price of one warden. hmmmmmmm
Quaility over quantity bruh...

i will call tony up 2morrow have him email me proof of the iasc turkey competition in turkey, it was one competition in 2007, that forum is a post from the owner of cadence, see admin istrator under it

the cadence is quality, its 100 percent quality, the new ones are 700 dollars bruh, these are just closout clearing stock, there old

they do if the warden is 4 times better then the daytona you are sick, im sorry you prob paid 800 dollars for a warden, id bet my 4 daytona 15s hit higher then your single warden buddy, wait i paid same price
lulz, im sure 4 15"s will out do my 1 12". Cone area helps you there. What score do you do with the 4 15"s

yes death penalty's would be a better choice for a dail setip and that power. there 400 a piece new. amazing subwoofer no doubt, he should call up sundown and grab some z15's for 200 shipped a piece

*PAUSE*

K thx.

Ok so, all subs mentioned are good , heavy duty subs, but mostly for SPL and burping.

However, I believe the OP is looking for daily's, so lets all please set our weapons down and get back to his inquiry. Sweet.

For the OP's choices:

Warden, DC Lvl 5, Funky Pups, anything else?

Edit: Haven't heard the DP's yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif comparable to any other woofer?

they do if the warden is 4 times better then the daytona you are sick, im sorry you prob paid 800 dollars for a warden, id bet my 4 daytona 15s hit higher then your single warden buddy, wait i paid same price
We're not saying the cadence sub *****, for the last time shut up about that! We're saying for 1v1 warden vs cadence, the warden would be louder. Anything with more cone area and more power will be louder than the other....dur.

You keep inadvertently leaving out the proof on the daily score, better yet the REAL proof of the said 170.3 db...

havent had mine tested yet just did the install as they just became closouts i will post as soon as i get it metered im waiting on my amp to be repaired by db-r, its an spl competition bro. they are blurping like all spl comps.

yes death penalty's would be a better choice for a dail setip and that power. there 400 a piece new. amazing subwoofer no doubt, he should call up sundown and grab some z15's for 200 shipped a piece
He is looking for 12". You mustve not read the title at all.

havent had mine tested yet just did the install as they just became closouts i will post as soon as i get it metered im waiting on my amp to be repaired by db-r, its an spl competition bro. they are blurping like all spl comps.
Not all competitions burp. My Warden will not be burped.

its at a documented iasc meet ok i will get proof if needed i showed the official cadence forum posted by the owner right after the meet.

*PAUSE*
K thx.

Ok so' date=' all subs mentioned are good , heavy duty subs, but mostly for SPL and burping.

However, I believe the OP is looking for daily's, so lets all please set our weapons down and get back to his inquiry. Sweet.

For the OP's choices:

Warden, DC Lvl 5, Funky Pups, anything else?

Edit: Haven't heard the DP's yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif comparable to any other woofer?[/quote']

thanks for your 2 cents, but we got this.

Get me your score on music on a Term Lab and ill see how close i can get to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.