Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

everyone needs to see proof of this didnt i post it before
IASCA - Turkey - General Discussion - Message Boards - Cadence Sound Forum

everyone is on sundown and incriminators dic on this forum, they make a great product no doubt, but that dosent mean there the only good products, cadence have the numbers to back them up. Cadence is huge overseas in europe. that is where they spent most of there marketing at. look up the numbers, 170.3 with 2 15s
SPL setup bruh, show some daily setup scores...

Lulz, 2 15"s on 8 9000's which i dont know the specs on. Id love to see that thing try half a bass race run or play half a song at full tilt.
I know right, any high level sub could hit that score with that kind of power. I want a daily setup score for proof...

i bet 2 15" Wardens in that same exact set-up could pull close to that.

I can post on this forum saying my 1 12" hit a 205 and killed 4 people but its not proof, its here-say which is exactly what this kid linked us too.

i bet 2 15" Wardens in that same exact set-up could pull close to that.
I can post on this forum saying my 1 12" hit a 205 and killed 4 people but its not proof, its here-say which is exactly what this kid linked us too.
Dude, 2 15" wardens would crush that score in the exact same setup. The cadense motor strenght is only 350oz...thats about -40oz off from a DP and the warden as x2 the motor strength of a DP.

EDIT: OOPS!!!(Sarcasm) I forgot my proof!!! Silly me!!!(Sarcasm/)

http://www.incriminatoraudio.com

worst is pwnin the threads tonight
This.

Dude, 2 15" wardens would crush that score in the exact same setup. The cadense motor strenght is only 350oz...thats about -40oz off from a DP and the warden as x2 the motor strength of a DP.
Dude, any metal i held within a foot of the Warden got yanked out of my hand, i was playing with it with a razor knife for about 10 minutes hahahaha.

No he seems cool lulz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.