Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

sorry 8k there 2,000 rms a piece
They are actually 6K RMS a piece at 1 ohm, ZRS 9000D was the amps used and it said 8 of them were used. So i dont know what you are talking about.

2 oh them should be around 13K RMS @ 2 ohms strapped, so there is a potential there for over 40K + RMS so where do you get your numbers.

im not bashing the wardens, im only saying you can get an amazing sub for 200 dollars, its an unbelievable deal, i have ran dp's before and i love them, but i hate when people on this forum laughand need proof or say they doubt cadence subs are good. i have ran sundown subs also, great company and great products

im not bashing the wardens, im only saying you can get an amazing sub for 200 dollars, its an unbelievable deal, i have ran dp's before and i love them, but i hate when people on this forum laughand need proof or say they doubt cadence subs are good. i have ran sundown subs also, great company and great products
Where did i say Cadence subs werent good ?

i thought they were 8000ds, the 9000ds were very rare and hand made in shop
That still doesnt specify your arguement, no way that 2 15"s can handle 8 of the 9000D's daily, so your bringin a burp set-up into a daily set-up thread. Im lost at where your comparison holds water.

no the new ones are not as good, all i was saying for 200 dollars you cant get a better sub thats all, and there had to be a LOL proof i doubt it comment

its actually 400 ounce that website i linked got it wrong go to the main page, and that is from iasc, from the actual owners of cadence jason who runsCadence DCW-121C - Power Max Electronics LLC

this website, you wanted proof i gave you proof look up iasc turkey 2007 their official scores. i would gladely put these subs against anything.
Come on man, how do you know that this inst false info too??? As of this link, I stand corrected, but I will do research and find out the truth.

anyway, the wardens will still crush these subs hands down. Motor force for the warden series subwoofer is 780oz...that's +380oz more than the cadence if this link's info is correct.

What are you talking about with 12 subs and 24 20.1's ?
They are actually 6K RMS a piece at 1 ohm, ZRS 9000D was the amps used and it said 8 of them were used. So i dont know what you are talking about.
2 oh them should be around 13K RMS @ 2 ohms strapped, so there is a potential there for over 40K + RMS so where do you get your numbers.
Where did i say Cadence subs werent good ?
That still doesnt specify your arguement, no way that 2 15"s can handle 8 of the 9000D's daily, so your bringin a burp set-up into a daily set-up thread. Im lost at where your comparison holds water.
Can you clarify on all of this.

all i said is that 2 did a 170 and didnt blow, thats it and you said lol proof i showed proof
Yes, they did it on a burp, im sure not lasting longer than 5 seconds. This thread is about a daily sub. And your whole arguement for cadence subs is based on a non-daily number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.