15 for 200$??

like I said.. All personal preference. As the above stated "his" opinion. Most others will disagree, yet, some will agree. Just remember; it is more the box and install.

like I said.. All personal preference. As the above stated "his" opinion. Most others will disagree, yet, some will agree. Just remember; it is more the box and install.
Absolutely, one thing to remember though, is a lot of people are just fukkin haters. They will talk **** about anything that isn't AQ, SD, FI etc... even though they have NO personal experience with it. I have run pretty much every brand people nuthug on here. Yes, they are pretty much all FANTASTIC but for the price, T5's are good ****. I've done 153+ with a single sub and single amp setup. Not saying I know everything because I don't but I do have "some" experience LOL

box is far more important than the sub, IMO. I got beat by a guy that was running a pair of Pioneer 10"s and a pioneer amp from Wal-Mart when I was running an HDC315 and 4Kw. I mean, I was in basic trunk and he was in advanced no wall but still, just proves that the install is VERY important!

OP, are you looking to be loud or is sound quality more important to you? How much power are you planning on running(do you have an amp already). This well help narrow down the choices a little.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.