Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

i do know about MECA yes you can win legal at MECA but no spl db drag which we were talking about and you moved to MECA
You said i couldnt win without burping, i compete in MECA. I was never talking about Db-drag, you were. That is you not gathering the information you need before you make an unfounded statement which is not my fault.

Dude, 2 15" wardens would crush that score in the exact same setup. The cadense motor strenght is only 350oz...thats about -40oz off from a DP and the warden as x2 the motor strength of a DP.
EDIT: OOPS!!!(Sarcasm) I forgot my proof!!! Silly me!!!(Sarcasm/)

http://www.incriminatoraudio.com
Since when is motor strength measure in the oz of ferrite used on the motor?

Since when is motor strength measure in the oz of ferrite used on the motor?
How do you measure motor strength, im not jive on that part of the specs of a woofer but im sure you know ? IF its complicated and you dont want to further clutter this thread then just shoot me a PM.

The talk about the wardens came up when you pm'd worst talking shit.
And //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif The motor force is what makes the sub loud...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
really just the motor force? or is there more to it?

those are not the subs i recomended, the ones i did come with a free recone and are the older series, much better
These come with a free recone as well. And i think its scary that they send you a free re-cone, are they not confident in their product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.