Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

no the new ones are not as good, all i was saying for 200 dollars you cant get a better sub thats all, and there had to be a LOL proof i doubt it comment
Yea we get that part, but you threw out there that 2 hit a 170.3...we want real proof on that score for these subs as well as a daily setup.

yes and i was showing they are capable of getting loud, i was saying for 200 dollars you cant get a better deal, iw ant you guys to show a better deal then 200 dollars for this quality sub,ow much do wardens cost, musicly when i heard them are not that great for daily either, id much rather have a death penalty

look it up call cadence they will send you the score sheats, they scored a 170.3 at an official meet in turkey, there much bigger in europe. i know what i am talking about, you guys have shown nothing to disprove there is a better value

motor structure is not everything, how efficient is the warden idk off hand
so this is the best sub ever right, huge motor spl records

Pioneer Premier TS-W8102SPL SPL Champion Series 15" sub with dual 2-ohm voice coils at Crutchfield Signature
The talk about the wardens came up when you pm'd worst talking shit.

And //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif The motor force is what makes the sub loud...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yes and i was showing they are capable of getting loud, i was saying for 200 dollars you cant get a better deal, iw ant you guys to show a better deal then 200 dollars for this quality sub,ow much do wardens cost, musicly when i heard them are not that great for daily either, id much rather have a death penalty
The Warden is very musical if put in the right box. My Warden is doing fine daily.

look it up call cadence they will send you the score sheats, they scored a 170.3 at an official meet in turkey, there much bigger in europe. i know what i am talking about, you guys have shown nothing to disprove there is a better value
You have not provided a daily score that will put up numbers. You can not provide it. This thread is about a DAILY 12" and your 2 15"S on over 40K Watts does not qualify nor has anything to do with this thread at all.

all i said for value at 400 for a pair of daytonas and put 3000 to 40e 00 on them, they will sound amazing, for the price you cant get anything better.

i did not say they did 170 daily, no setup with 2 subs will hit 170 bro lets be realistic. how much is the warden 800 900 dollars, he can buy 4 of these for the price of one warden. hmmmmmmm

actually, we're asking you to show us proof...I dont know **** about these subs or what they do overseas, so please enlighten me...

they do if the warden is 4 times better then the daytona you are sick, im sorry you prob paid 800 dollars for a warden, id bet my 4 daytona 15s hit higher then your single warden buddy, wait i paid same price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.