Best Amp for an 18inch Kove Armageddon U2?

Participant count
  • Participant list
To thread starter...ur avatar is so kool...skinny chix with big juggs, melons, dance instructors, bewbs, high beams, torpedoes, pillowtops, muffins, and so on and so on

Financethis gave you some good info when you bought the sub -

4.4net @ 26Hz is ideal, sub likes 1500 ish daily, dont drop too far below tuning or expect it to bottom out. Excellent SQ from it in that enclosure, cross it at 60Hz and filter it 18dB/oct below tuning and it will please for a long time. Spiders are soft and prone to sag so dont mount firing up if ya can help it. 2" usable throw, high vas low qes means large port area is needed to keep vent mach in check. expect to use 72sq" of port area just to reach .05, but this means alot of air flow into the cabin to stir things up as well. excellent sub for those who can run it properly!

That being said a aq2200d will do just fine..

Financethis gave you some good info when you bought the sub -
4.4net @ 26Hz is ideal, sub likes 1500 ish daily, dont drop too far below tuning or expect it to bottom out. Excellent SQ from it in that enclosure, cross it at 60Hz and filter it 18dB/oct below tuning and it will please for a long time. Spiders are soft and prone to sag so dont mount firing up if ya can help it. 2" usable throw, high vas low qes means large port area is needed to keep vent mach in check. expect to use 72sq" of port area just to reach .05, but this means alot of air flow into the cabin to stir things up as well. excellent sub for those who can run it properly!

That being said a aq2200d will do just fine..
he passes on my info well he does lol. the treo ssx is 2500rms, this is a weaker set-up with different spiders and coil than the treo, the aq2200 would be plenty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.