Belva 5000 Should i get it or no

cant you save up a bit more? there's no reason to buy cheap crap
neither one of those amps are just plain crap...... they are cheap however. my experience with the big bang-2400 are nothing but positive other then the plastic mounting feet. The belva 5000d is a re badged RE Audio XTX5000.1 which is not a bad amp and should be good for 2500rms @ 1 ohm. OP now that i think of it, i would get the Belva 5000. I would honestly like to try 2 of them but run them at 2 ohms since they cant be strapped.

LOL. It's amazing this same game has worked since the 80's. Slap a garbage board in a new "brand" heatsink, throw an absurd power rating on it and people will always buy it.

LOL. It's amazing this same game has worked since the 80's. Slap a garbage board in a new "brand" heatsink, throw an absurd power rating on it and people will always buy it.
i take it you dont think it will do 2500 rms?

i take it you dont think it will do 2500 rms?
I could care less. I will say you would be hard pressed to name 2 products in car audio history that have to "rate" over twice what their actual capabilities that are really worth owning. This sort of shady business should be discouraged by taking your money elsewhere.

I could care less. I will say you would be hard pressed to name 2 products in car audio history that have to "rate" over twice what their actual capabilities that are really worth owning. This sort of shady business should be discouraged by taking your money elsewhere.
I agree with this but if it still does 2500wrms it is completely worth it to me. At least its not as bad as power acoustik b.s. ratings lol

I agree with this but if it still does 2500wrms it is completely worth it to me. At least its not as bad as power acoustik b.s. ratings lol
power acoustiks not that bad for the price either. ive seen them clamped. highest is seen was 2203rms @ 1 ohm on 12.6v. thats not that bad

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

im not buying it lol.....

Someone posted a video of clamping a Belva 5k but I don't think it was even close to that power...could be wrong though I just caught part of the video on a post on facebook.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.