Batteries are over rated

I'm not even going to bother looking into a new alt for my current car
I think there is options but the car is one big computer so...
Plus the damn thing is on the bottom of the engine with the sub frame right beside it
Just getting the wire on for the Big three was a ***** and required a few band aids after

Plus the damn thing is on the bottom of the engine with the sub frame right beside it
Just getting the wire on for the Big three was a ***** and required a few band aids after

There's a certain year of vehicle that you just almost can't buy anymore, unless you spend a billion dollars to do it.

F*ck man, I'd halfway just buy a new car shell and rip every piece of electronics out of it and wire up a holley efi and a single din, be done with it LOL

If you don't know, the model that's coming is autonomous cars that drive themselves, that you lease off a social credit score. So you better keep your old schools fella, that might be the only car you can drive in the not so far future. Green New deal = no cars for you.

I hear you. Some vehicles just really make it tough to do a big, high powered system. My “other car” is a Prius, so I get it ! 😀 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...