Bama's build

You looking for meter loud or ear and body loud lol?
Best way i can describe it..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Probally ear and body painfully loud if it meters good that will be a plus
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The bl' s with options will be over my budget but I'll keep in mind
Sundown x or zv5 18's lmao..
But id do the x's for the lows, but general like 32hz id go with american bass xfl, soundqube hdc3, ia subs, fu audio 1800spl or above.

Anything will work really if you have lots of clean power to get it going.

Not to mention a fully sealed wall with bracing.

The xfl and hdc3 are almost the same sub if you compare them. Pick the sub depending on the tuning you expect to be around the most.

Walls tuned to 32hz can easily drop down to 24hz or lower without issue or even up to 44hz or higher no problem.

Ok, yeah I don't plan on building this 4 or 5 times, like I said I'm taking my time on the build, I'm doing research and going to ask plenty of questions and follow directions.
Like the deadner any suggestions, I have soundqubed in my truck it worked ok but I'm up for anything.

I used and love Damplifier Pro, Second Skin's product! And I used some of their Luxury Liner Pro too! Sounds SILENT driving without the audio system on, it's spooky! And cool!

John Kuthe...

Sundown x or zv5 18's lmao..
But id do the x's for the lows, but general like 32hz id go with american bass xfl, soundqube hdc3, ia subs, fu audio 1800spl or above.

Anything will work really if you have lots of clean power to get it going.

Not to mention a fully sealed wall with bracing.

The xfl and hdc3 are almost the same sub if you compare them. Pick the sub depending on the tuning you expect to be around the most.

Walls tuned to 32hz can easily drop down to 24hz or lower without issue or even up to 44hz or higher no problem.

I'd love to run 4 of the zv5 18's but I can only afford 2.

Buy 2 then build the biggest wall you can and make the cutout for 2 subs then make a switchable port.
Later down the line cut out two more holes for 2 18s and change the port out to compensate for the new cone area and tuning.

You can be brutal loud with 2 18's.

Unless you have mids that will play strong down to 60 I'd pass.

Even the first Ssd 18 with options will take a bass 12k no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy 2 then build the biggest wall you can and make the cutout for 2 subs then make a switchable port.
Later down the line cut out two more holes for 2 18s and change the port out to compensate for the new cone area and tuning.

You can be brutal loud with 2 18's.

When the bl drivers will be louder what's the point?

I don't mind running something other than sundown, skar zvx' s i heard sounded good, the soundrive's look nice a beefy, brutal sounds looks ok but only come in 15's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.