Bama's build

Before you go trying to max on cone area, you will need to figure out how you are gonna lay everything out because if 8 15's ina 6th your gonna be looking at 45+cuft minus baffles and port.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Before you go trying to max on cone area, you will need to figure out how you are gonna lay everything out because if 8 15's ina 6th your gonna be looking at 45+cuft minus baffles and port.
True on a 6th but what about a 4th
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Only reason for wanting a 4th is the **** sunroof I'm going to have to contend with
Thats a easy fix since our roofs flex so easy your gonna wanna put an entire sheet of wood to help stabilize the roof. Cover that sunroof and your good or weld a sheet of metal.

Thats a easy fix since our roofs flex so easy your gonna wanna put an entire sheet of wood to help stabilize the roof. Cover that sunroof and your good or weld a sheet of metal.
It's the glasses track that has my attention, can I take the glass out and epoxy it up there then layer the wood underneath

It's the glasses track that has my attention, can I take the glass out and epoxy it up there then layer the wood underneath
Once you place the wood and add a bit deadener right under then itll keep stiff.. if anything you can epoxy outside to be safe

Once you place the wood and add a bit deadener right under then itll keep stiff.. if anything you can epoxy outside to be safe
I'm just worried about it falling down when I take to track out

with 8 12s everything will fall apart. lol
That's the plan, I only paid $1500 for it plus $100 for junk yard seats, $120 for new carpet and maybe $100 for odds and ends, I bought it to try and destroy it with audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.