Areo or slot

Because he has significantly more experience and just asked the question. And a valid question since that is on the high side and can get into mechanical trouble. You'll notice OP tried less airspace, wasn't happy and was happy with them in 6 cube each. All things being equal he will gain output and efficiency going up to 7 cube provided he isn't at the mechanical limits of his subs.

Build more boxes, test every variable you can think of, buy a meter and take measurements, lurk more.
[/QUOTE]

Did you even read my first post to the OP? Probably not. What exactly did I say wrong? I actually asked him three questions. I don't understand why people wanna throw shade.

Screenshot_20210413-183120_Chrome.jpg

My last box was 7 cf per woofer with a slotted port almost blew the front window out...I've always put my woofers in bigger boxes and have never had a problem. Trial and error if it doesn't work I will build a new box...its just my hobby

I lurked from 2009 till 2016 on my original user.

Amazing how you can pick up leads to test and research that way and not get BEAT on. I digress.

Solid advice there

🔔🔔🔔🔔 and look who had to chime in? Imagine that? It's interesting that you ran multiple user names. Creepy, but interesting none the less.

Good luck with that fart box. Either output limited with 50in2 if port or oversized till its tapping + port limits, Either way its yours. And Bobbyjackass's.
2 15s is bad enough... 4 15s just no.
I jUsT bUiLd BoXeS

Good luck with that fart box. Either output limited with 50in2 if port or oversized till its tapping + port limits, Either way its yours. And Bobbyjackass's.
2 15s is bad enough... 4 15s just no.
I jUsT bUiLd BoXeS

I said 3- 15's in a fourth order blow through and replace the amps. Get it straight Valley of the Sun boy.

Obviously you and Bobby have a connection and have been Pming ea other. Let him figure it out. I'm sure your disaster will be improved.
Eventually.

I said 3- 15's in a fourth order blow through and replace the amps. Get it straight Valley of the Sun boy.
Why is homeboy hsy
Obviously you and Bobby have a connection and have been Pming ea other. Let him figure it out. I'm sure your disaster will be improved.
Eventually.
You sound like a hater .instead of being negative why not pass some knowledge since you know all...your a master builder apparently

Ok man... this is what kills me. Sent to Bobbyjackass like he's an authority and you acting like a pro.

This forum is is **** show anymore, how about taking criticism like an adult? Bobby sure cant.

That thing had to be limiting output/maybe chuffing and def cancelling all the way to an epic fail... but ok.

Its your ride.

I could do 4 15s ez in that space, Others could too. Think about that

Eventually.

Hey man, honestly, why wouldn't this aeroport setup work? I'm trying to learn this **** the best that I can. We were installing until 5:30 this morning on a car that had to get done. I figured that 2-10" ports would give him just under 12 in2 per cube. Is that bad?

Screenshot_20210413-200950_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.