Amplifier shopping question?

When I was going to install an amp in my Impala it was suggested to me (by someone on this site) to buy a MBQUART DA1-600.4 Discus Amplifier 650 Watt Four Channel Amplifier. Would that still be viable given I'm going to have 9 speakers instead of 4?
You will have 8 speakers on it. The 9th aka center channel will still need to be on head unit power. That amp does okay.

Id have all the tweeters on channel 1 and 2 and midwoofers on 3 and 4 and give them a proper crossover through the amp.

Space makes bass. How much of your cargo area do you really want to sacrifice to being loud? I've had better luck with single 15 in my older Jeep Grand Cherokee than single 18.

I'd agree, get a good quality amp and see if the JLs don't make you happy then save up for a better sub down the road if you need more.

Space makes bass. How much of your cargo area do you really want to sacrifice to being loud? I've had better luck with single 15 in my older Jeep Grand Cherokee than single 18.
I'd agree, get a good quality amp and see if the JLs don't make you happy then save up for a better sub down the road if you need more.
Jeepguylv did a 155 with a single 18 on two ia 40.1s slightly above windowline

You will have 8 speakers on it. The 9th aka center channel will still need to be on head unit power. That amp does okay.
Id have all the tweeters on channel 1 and 2 and midwoofers on 3 and 4 and give them a proper crossover through the amp.
Gotcha. Then I will look into that one, unless you have an alternative suggestion similar in price?

Either way, you have been immensely helpful. Thank you so very much. Everyone else who commented on this thread as well and patiently waited for me to put up my ohms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.