4 Channel amp with pre outs? (600+rms)

What HU do you have and how many pre outs does it have?
How you gonna run 4 speakers from 2 ch of the amp?
guess he means he'll run mids from 2 channel \(amp at 2ohm stereo) and use other 2 channels for subs but yeah it may help to know what other 2 channels will be running..

guess he means he'll run mids from 2 channel \(amp at 2ohm stereo) and use other 2 channels for subs but yeah it may help to know what other 2 channels will be running..
Either that or he plans to do what I'm planning to do with my 3 ch amp: split the power in 1/2 and run the speakers from it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

At the moment I'm trying to do a SQ system on a budget (oxymoron I know) but will upgrade gear as I can. I will also be running 1 or 2 subs, so it...
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.

About this thread

rfkjustin

rfkjustin
delano, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
rfkjustin