will this work

Participant count
  • Participant list
well 1st make sure u get correct size speakers for your car but those 4 ppis are a great deal at that price (I've never heard them though) that ppi amp would work great for any of them (as long as u use the high pass xover set probably 120hz, 150hz if u have sub.. also if u maybe want to add a sub later u could get a little bigger amp (although that one would work fine too) and run all 4 speakers off of front 2 channels (it's called 2 ohm stereo that amp would give each speaker 75watts more than enough) and bridge channel 3/4 to 1 sub and u would have much much better overall sound than just running an amp on mids

I have a black ice 7000 watt pushing 2 jl w3 at 2 ohm the new amp is just for mids n highs ive never used ppi speakers but the amp is good so far. The kicker 4 pack seemed liked the best bang for the buck

I have a black ice 7000 watt pushing 2 jl w3 at 2 ohm the new amp is just for mids n highs ive never used ppi speakers but the amp is good so far. The kicker 4 pack seemed liked the best bang for the buck
dont even bother looking at the low end lines of ppi and definitely never look at pyle again.

WOW 7000 NICE!! yeah stick to name brand anyway since u have name brand everything else.. u can get lot of nice speakers (2pr) for $150 or less I have always likes pioneer mids (used to sell Memphis, clarion and orion, jvc but I think pioneers usually have more mid bass or a deeper tone maybe the better way to say it just look around but man that'll be a nice pair those 2 amps.. https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_105621_Pioneer-TS-A1686R.html

WOW 7000 NICE!! yeah stick to name brand anyway since u have name brand everything else.. u can get lot of nice speakers (2pr) for $150 or less I have always likes pioneer mids (used to sell Memphis, clarion and orion, jvc but I think pioneers usually have more mid bass or a deeper tone maybe the better way to say it just look around but man that'll be a nice pair those 2 amps.. https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_105621_Pioneer-TS-A1686R.html
Chill out pops. I think you have gotten a bit overwhelmed with all the new stuff. A lot of it is BS and you haven't been able to identify what's what yet. All the old names you knew are not the same companies anymore. Most are bought out by flee market specials.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

floridaguy727

floridaguy727
arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
LosIsATool