Amplifer Help

Is a DSP necessary if I'm not going active? I'm just looking to use the crossovers for the front doors and the crossovers for the rear doors

Do you have the premium audio? I have a 2020 civic with premium audio and absolutely need a DSP that will summ and then equalize everything. Removing the factory head unit is not an option and the “premium” sounds like ****.. I’m pretty much in the same boat. I’m thinking either the W6 or GB 12.

Ok the Alpine Type S series is a lot more budget friendly and there right on the money of 600RMS that I want to run. My question is now is it better to run 1 12" Alpine Type S on 600RMS OR 2 10 Alpine Type S on 300RMS each for a total of 600RMS?

I'm kind of scared trying the Daytons since there pretty cheap and more of a home theater subwoofer. I'm not sure how well it would do in a car. I rather stick to mainstream brands that I can research and watch videos on like the Alpines.

2- Type S 10's. Cone area is king. Make sure to get the dual 4 ohm voice coils. You will always have the option to upgrade the power if you want more. Something like this if you want more power. Or, a Taramps MD1800.
Screenshot_20200922-203741_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do you have the premium audio? I have a 2020 civic with premium audio and absolutely need a DSP that will summ and then equalize everything. Removing the factory head unit is not an option and the “premium” sounds like ****.. I’m pretty much in the same boat. I’m thinking either the W6 or GB 12.

I have a JL Audio Fix 86 for that.

I went to the car audio shop today and listened to the 12TW3 and wasn't very impressed. The Audiofrog GB12 was more what I liked. Looking at Daytons as there specs are similar and are way cheaper. Just have a few question before I actually pull the trigger.

Whats the difference between the Dayton RSS315HF andRSS315HO other than power?

Looking at the Dayton Ultimax DVC 2ohms per coil. What are my wiring options? Looking to wire at 2ohms and maybe 1ohm depending on the amp I get but 2 ohm for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.