american bass TNT

Participant count
  • Participant list
1200 each
Mylows sorry this isnt the best place but can they actually take 1200rms? Or u just saying their rated.

Also I have a pair of 10 inch XFLs I've heard of the 12s and 15s taking 2k clean all day is the same true with the tens?

I have talked to guys who have put a clean 2 k to a xfl with no issues but there's to variables to consider in each install to say yes or no the TNT is rated at 750 rms and I know they can take more personally

I have talked to guys who have put a clean 2 k to a xfl with no issues but there's to variables to consider in each install to say yes or no the TNT is rated at 750 rms and I know they can take more personally
Gotta love American bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.