American bass hd vs DC lvl3m2 vs sundown x

I've heard all 3 brands...And the Tantric as well. I ended up going with the X's...Jacob built them for the chopped and screwed stuff that a lot of us listen to and they perform excellent on that type of music. I'm super happy with mine.

The Sundown X and Zv4 are the end all subs. You can put them in your crappy old box and see massive gains, no need to design a box around that specific sub. And it loves your 40% efficient, 20%thd, pure audio/shark audio/audiopipe,vvme amp.

taylorfade has tested the new sundown subs and I haven't seen or heard anything wrong with them, In my opinion they worked quite well ....the dd 3500 series is also in this price range and works well...the others I don't have any personal experience with so cant comment.......most of the time any product in the same price range will be comparable and the separation is personal preference of the end user

Rite i was just getting thoughts on them all its between the x and tantric only reason x is because i love sundown and have many of thete subs and amps like the x 15s and there treating my woman dam good but tantric because i think i kinda want change lol and see how they sound

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.